Sleep Wait Menu - 48 hours by theit8514

Omolong

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3183

Putting this mod forward because it offers more customization for the max amount of hours than the existing STEP mod for this does, as well as it fitting with the vanilla/Sky UI aesthetic. The downside of this mod to the existing one is that it's harder to wait a specific amount of time if you have the max hours set to a high level compared to the current STEP mod, but I don't see people needing to wait/sleep 2 weeks or something ingame. In addition, the real world time waited/slept seems to be pretty similar between the two mods, so that shouldn't be an issue either.

I haven't tested this personally myself, as my Skyrim decided to break and I'm in the process of setting it back up as we speak, but I plan to use this when I have it all set back up. Eilian did test this however, and I summed up what was said in the above paragraph.

• 1 month later...

I'll give this a try, though Im sure something this simple will work very well.

The reason why being able to wait 30 days is nice is that thats the amount of time required if you want to do a mass reset of every 'resetable' area in your save, something that's desirable especially when you remove mods mid-playthrough.

Even then, its not a guarantee you wont break stuff, but its definitely a good idea under some circumstances. I used to swap in the currently-recommanded 30-day file whenever there was a need, but admittedly, just having it as the default is handy for these times you need it.