Psychosteves DragonPriest Masks (by Psychosteve)

DoYouEvenModBro

I think Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks ( https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15052// ) does not include crafting. They are a bit of a change from vanilla.

Yea I had looked at that too but they keep mentioning something about CALYPS ODPM and I wasn't sure what that was and they had a ton of directions on the front page so I just went with the other one. Is that just some other mod that's compatible with it? It also said it was a WIP.
Apophysis mention CALYPS as optional, it is designed to work on the vanilla masks primarily and I use it in my Skyrim Revisited guide. It is marked WIP as there are some DLC masks not included as of yet.

I think Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks ( https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15052// ) does not include crafting. They are a bit of a change from vanilla.

Is there any reason why all his screenshots are on half naked girls? Some people, I swear...
Because most people, for some reason, like to play as a girl, and out of those, a large portion likes to play as a half-naked girly girl.

Is there any reason why all his screenshots are on half naked girls? Some people, I swear...
Because most people, for some reason, like to play as a girl, and out of those, a large portion likes to play as a half-naked girly girl.
1) Is it a European thing? I'm American. 2) I assumed that a large portion of users on this forum are european. Could be wrong. 
1) No

2) I don't know, maybe?

Feel free to google it. You'll be surprised (but not pleasantly) and some of the justifications, oh my.

I was using the Apophysis mod for a while until the Unique Dragon Priest Masks came out. They are just so different and look excellent in game.

As for the half naked girls, where do they get the bikinis with 1000 armor rating? Japan?

LOL wow. Those are horrifying. Which download file am I supposed to get? The version 2.2 one? I don't get what the difference between the 3 main files are.
2.0 is replacer, 2.1 is stand alone, 2.2 is a combined installer for NMM so you can choose what options you want. I'm using the 2.0 replacer since the vanilla masks are a joke. There is also an optional file for 2.0 to have the vanilla hoods but they suck so don't use that.

Now I actually want to track down the masks even the wooden mask is awesome with the wooden hood, seriously a wooden hood. What will they think of next?