Grass on Steroids

Wolrajh

If that is the game default... then yes. I do not know what the default value is... just know I use above 100 and its fine for me... I do not really like heavy grass everywhere, since I think it looks silly most of the time, and the performance impact when you have shadows on grass on is immense.

If that is the game default... then yes. I do not know what the default value is... just know I use above 100 and its fine for me... I do not really like heavy grass everywhere' date=' since I think it looks silly most of the time, and the performance impact when you have shadows on grass on is immense.[/quote']

True. I'll probably just use the recommended 75 value that this mod suggests. It's "supposed" to actually give back FPS so we'll see if that's true.

75 with GoS = vanilla grass @ default 18. If you use anything lower than 75 you will get fps reduction compared to vanilla/default SFO. Like Aiyen, mine is also set to 100+, usually at around 110. A major performance leap at my system comes at 120. Not sure why, but big difference between 120 and e.g. 115 or 110.

This is all just performance-wise. With 75, you should be getting more grass while performance is (roughly) similar.