I Think My NPC Is Coming To Life! LOL - Share Yours Too!

mooit

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I hope it's ok to have some fun and share! :)

Today, after several years modding in Skyrim, I hit a major milestone. I'm accomplishing realism on another level, that has actually surprised myself. I'm not saying this to pat myself on the back, anyone can accomplish this too, you just need to be willing to put in some serious time and effort.

I'm so grateful for everyone here, all their hard work, and making the dream of Skyrim Realism come to life, and also to all the fine modders over at Nexus, and anywhere else they may be!

You all make Skyrim a better place, and I'm grateful!

Let the fun begin!

Here's my girlfriend, and please share yours too, or your boyfriend LOL! :P

Jp8r7Kg.jpg

Edited by mooit
  • Like 2

She looks pretty normal, and I mean that in an appeciative sense. A lot of the characters I see posted around look like cartoon characters. Well done!

I'd post mine, but I'm still stuck in test phase default Dragonborn atm. Also, Tech knows this, but I'm unoorganised and lose everything - including old character pics. :P

• +1 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, CaptainKumquat said:

She looks pretty normal, and I mean that in an appeciative sense. A lot of the characters I see posted around look like cartoon characters. Well done!

I'd post mine, but I'm still stuck in test phase default Dragonborn atm. Also, Tech knows this, but I'm unoorganised and lose everything - including old character pics. :P

I've been trying to make her look real, I think accomplished it. In the game though, depending on the lighting, she can look freakishly real, espcially when she starts going through her various idle animations of looks, facical expressions, etc.. LOL :P

THANKS

P.S. I just noticed, her eye brows could stand to looker redder. It seems to make her look to me like she has colored hair, not a real red head, and she's suppose to look like a real red head. Guess I need make those Ginger Eye Brows now! LOL ;)

Edited by mooit

Posted (edited)

Oh boy, I thought trying to get better color on the eye brows was going to be painful, but luckily it was a breeze.

Now with more red looking eye brows, I think this is better matching, like a real Ginger now! :)

It's funny, how the lighting changes the looks. Look at how both pics compare against each other for the same character, she looks like a different character in this pic because of the lighting.

Open it in a new tab, it's 1440p...

JyDRlZx.jpg

Edited by mooit

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

OK, no one wants to seem to play around here! LOL :P

Come on boys and girls, I can't be the only around here into this?  Post some NPC pics! LOL

Ok, I just hit a new level of realism here in the game!

Check out the latest creation... This is like freaky real! LOL

dHT3wyQ.jpg

Edited by mooit

These are significantly better than the characters I create when starting a new game. I usually just click random a few times, enter a name and go but I never see my character in game.

I guess my Starfield character is perhaps my best customization. Here's Jane, member of Constellation, the Crimson Fleet, the UC, The Freestars, Ryujin, everything. She likes to play both sides of any given conflict until she finds a way to come out on top. And she doesn't care for the goodie two shoes attitude of the rest of the members of Constellation.

Photo-2024-06-20-190537.jpgPhoto-2024-06-20-190612.jpgPhoto-2024-06-20-190735.jpg

Posted (edited)

At first I thought I was reading Star Citizen LOL, I actually play Star Citizen. Thanks for sharing it DoubleYou, looks really good. :)

I'm not here to say; `Hey look at me, what I've done'.

No, I'm here to let people know, you can really make this game looks seriously realistic NextGen! I've spent years and possibly thousands of hours on it, and if someone is into it, you can do this too!

It's just amazing, how old this game is, and what the modding scene has done.

Here's a better close up, that's a bit more claritiy of the pic I just posted last. I never thought I'd see this level of realism in Skyrim till yesterday.

dHaEjZg.jpg

Not to go Off Topic here, but just a side note of encouragement to others. This screen shot is the realism I am talking about that you can acheieve! And let me tell you, playing like this, I mean WOW, it's just on another level. You'd think Bethesda just put out a new remastered version for the 21st Century.

d2Splte.jpg

P.S. My original avatar, and the first two pics I posted that's Dalania, she is who I've always played, she is my character. This is Dali her sister, my replacement avatar until I get Dalania looking just as real, or who knows, I'll rotate them around. I do plan to play all of them, around different game play/styles/quests LOL :P Yeah I'm a geek, I have created three sisters for Dalania, I'll post pics of them later... LOL :P

Edited by mooit