Dyndolod and LOD issue

Hi,

I am a Dyndolod user and today I noticed a problem in the sea of ghosts after searching for hours I learned that using XLODGEN and Dyndolod will fix it but my problem still persists I have generated occlusion using both XLODGEN and Dyndolod 3 yet I couldn't fix the issue I also used the SSE Terrain Tamriel Extended during LOD gen Is there something else I need to do ? Any special setting I need to tweak ?

Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/TKzng2G

Edited by doorai

Are you using tcl command to get this view?  I only ask because even with occlusion generated, things normally out of view without using tcl aren't rendered to save resources (actually the point of proper occlusion, the vanilla implementation is bugged causing the holes initially).  May not be the issue at hand but something to think about. 

Edited by MisterMorden

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MisterMorden said:

Are you using tcl command to get this view?  I only ask because even with occlusion generated, things normally out of view without using tcl aren't rendered to save resources (actually the point of proper occlusion, the vanilla implementation is bugged causing the holes initially).  May not be the issue at hand but something to think about. 

It's the same with normal camera angle and apparently it's caused by weather mods ?? I disabled all my mods and generated occlusion with xlodgen and it fixed it but updating it with a weather mod and it tells me occlusion esp is missing and the problem returns!

https://imgur.com/a/KVFD3wb

Edited by doorai
  • +1 1

42 minutes ago, z929669 said:

It almost certainly wasn't that mod causing your issue.

Well I generated occlusion without that mod and the problem was gone but enabling it caused my save to not recognize my occlusion plugin so I don't know what was the problem but your right it shouldn't be a mod like that.

1 hour ago, doorai said:

Well I generated occlusion without that mod and the problem was gone but enabling it caused my save to not recognize my occlusion plugin so I don't know what was the problem but your right it shouldn't be a mod like that.

There's something else happening here then. Possibly, your Occlusion.esm is not sorted properly at the end of the LO (or Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp is loading after it).

If you want to find out what the issue really is, you can post in the DynDOLOD Alpha support forum with your logs and a description of the problem.

I just don't want people to stumble upon this topic and question WACCF as causing problems. It definitely does not, because we've been running that mod with DynDOLOD for years without the issue in the OP.

1 minute ago, z929669 said:

There's something else happening here then. Possibly, your Occlusion.esm is not sorted properly at the end of the LO (or Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp is loading after it).

If you want to find out what the issue really is, you can post in the DynDOLOD Alpha support forum with your logs and a description of the problem.

I just don't want people to stumble upon this topic and question WACCF as causing problems. It definitely does not, because we've been running that mod with DynDOLOD for years without the issue in the OP.

I understand also updating WACCF did fix the issue so it was my bad I should know better.

Thanks for your time. I apologize for my mistake.

• Thanks 1