Solstheim weather

Having a problem.

Followed STEP guide to the letter.

In the middle of the day in Solstheim / Raven Rock, as soon as weather ash.ini kicks in it goes dark like :

eh cant post images. 

but anyway its so dark during the middle of the day I can barely see a lit torch I'm holding. lvl 83. everythings been fine till now.

travel back to skyrim. fine. back to solstheim. ash weather kicks in. pitch black.

ash.ini seems fine. all settings default. have never mucked with enb or .ini's.

AmbientLightingIntensityDawn=0.9
AmbientLightingIntensitySunrise=0.95
AmbientLightingIntensityDay=1.0
AmbientLightingIntensitySunset=0.95
AmbientLightingIntensityDusk=0.9
AmbientLightingIntensityNight=0.6
AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorDay=1.0
AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorNight=0.65

settings seem fine in enb (shift-enter), though cant modify anything. tried disabling locational weather. still runs ash.ini. no effect when modifying any interior/exterior ambient lighting values in either panel. enbhelper?

Disabling cathedral weather fixes it. Though then I get missing master errors because of the step patches.

Any ideas?

In the STEP guide it says 18. Lighting and Weather is optional. So I dont need the Step Patch - Lighting and Weather.

However Step Patch - Post Processing which is to be installed if you use 21. Post processing is a master to several mods in 18.

15 hours ago, Greyzier said:

In the STEP guide it says 18. Lighting and Weather is optional. So I dont need the Step Patch - Lighting and Weather.

However Step Patch - Post Processing which is to be installed if you use 21. Post processing is a master to several mods in 18.

What happens when you toggle ENB off in Solsteim when it's this dark (Shift+F12)?

Are you using the Step ENB?