Nexus Collection downloader for Mod Organizer 2 (by Kojillama)

framx2l

Discussion topic:
Nexus Collections Downloader for Mod Organizer 2 by Kojillama
Wiki Link

I would like to warn you all that something it's moving to make Skyrim a playable game
Would like to know your opinions on the matter....maybe someday we will see a step guide collection for people who love modding but do not have enough time to manually download everything :-)

2 hours ago, framx2l said:

I would like to warn you all that something it's moving to make Skyrim a playable game
Would like to know your opinions on the matter....maybe someday we will see a step guide collection for people who love modding but do not have enough time to manually download everything :-)
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/96964

Please use the tool to properly post topics in this forum:

image.png

I do like this idea, so it may be something we pick up in the System Setup Guide if it works.

• Greg changed the title to Nexus Collection downloader for Mod Organizer 2 (by Kojillama)

Thanks! Sorry for the mistake! It's the first time i share a mod suggestion! I really hope this system get used....i LOVE modding and i thoroughly follow the guide but the time required to get Skyrim corrected from the mistakes bethesda made it's too much and it's really difficult for me to find enough time to finish installing step end the mods i like over it....i would like to start playing the game and enjoy the wonderful installed mods! :-)