Open Cities Alternatives - No Gates?

Hi,

I'm running SSE 1.6.640.0 and I use Glorious Doors of Skyrim.

Get On With It - No more waiting for doors, does not work with Glorious Doors, and I really hate sitting and waiting for Gates to open, or any door for that matter.

But, I was hoping Open Cities from Arthmoor work, it doesn't. It breaks a lot of things in the game.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/87707

Does anyone know a good alternative to that keeps all the gates open, so you don't have to wait and grow them as normal?

THANKS

10 hours ago, mooit said:

Does anyone know a good alternative to that keeps all the gates open, so you don't have to wait and grow them as normal?

What does "grow" mean?

It's unclear if you're complaining about doors in general, or about load doors specifically, or about city gates in particular.

Get On With It merely removes the animation. You still have to wait for the cell/worldspace to load when switching between interior/exterior or crossing worldspaces. That's why these transition doors are called "load doors".

Open Cities completely removes the load doors/gates of walled-in cities. There are no cell/worldspace transitions any more. Vanilla cities are disabled and completely duplicated from scratch in Tamriel. They exist in Tamriel, same as settlements like Riverwood or Rorikstead, rather than in their own child worldspace. Hence why it's incompatible with pretty much everything.

If anyone had a good alternative to load doors, it would have been known and implemented long ago... The game behaves the way it does at a fundamental level that can't be changed.

If you have Autosave on Fast Travel enabled in the game options, you can try to disable it to speed up transition loads a little, depending on how large your save files are.

LOL grow...

Not sure what the heck I meant there now.

I was just asking if there was an alternative to Open Cities that did the same thing?

I figured out the issue, it doesn't like my game saves, but I need to use them. So I can't use it...

THANKS