Walls & Road textures are wrong with ENB installed

So I followed the Skyrim SE v2.2.0 guide everything looked to be working fine until I installed the ENB. The textures for the walls and roads are all messed up. This does not change with disabling the ENB in game I have to uninstall the ENB from the root Skyrim Folder completely. I've gone back and looked through the guide but nothing is standing out as what could cause the issue. Can someone advise what I have missed?

ScreenShot0.png

On 5/24/2023 at 7:32 AM, cdawggydizzle said:

So I followed the Skyrim SE v2.2.0 guide everything looked to be working fine until I installed the ENB. The textures for the walls and roads are all messed up. This does not change with disabling the ENB in game I have to uninstall the ENB from the root Skyrim Folder completely. I've gone back and looked through the guide but nothing is standing out as what could cause the issue. Can someone advise what I have missed?

ScreenShot0.png

You left Cathedral Landscapes's LOD mod active after running LODGen. You need to disable it once LODGen is complete.