No LOD in map

DaBullDubs

I just completed the STEP Guide, installing every mod group. I followed it thoroughly and used STEP suggested settings when suggested. I have not omitted any mods from any group nor added any not from the guide. So far everything seems to be working fine, other than the map. Most LOD is missing from the map. The map has HD textures and roads, clouds are removed and i can see Solstheim. There are trees in the rift only. The only building is the one on the island on the lake in the rift, all other cities and buildings are missing. Any suggestions for resolving this issue would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, DaBullDubs said:

I just completed the STEP Guide, installing every mod group. I followed it thoroughly and used STEP suggested settings when suggested. I have not omitted any mods from any group nor added any not from the guide. So far everything seems to be working fine, other than the map. Most LOD is missing from the map. The map has HD textures and roads, clouds are removed and i can see Solstheim. There are trees in the rift only. The only building is the one on the island on the lake in the rift, all other cities and buildings are missing. Any suggestions for resolving this issue would be appreciated.

Revisit DynDOLOD setup, and execute the following in order according to the numbers (ensuring that the Step Patches are all installed and enabled). Make sure your mesh rules match as shown here:

image.png

Also be sure that changes are made to DynDOLOD_SSE.ini as indicated in the DynDOLOD instructions

1 hour ago, z929669 said:

Also be sure that changes are made to DynDOLOD_SSE.ini as indicated in the DynDOLOD instructions

I have a question regarding the instructions for changes to DynDOLOD_SSE.ini.

firefox_iZor7RbYnY.thumb.png.94031670dfd62d81165c71102a61d19c.png

Where in the picture above it states "; only necessary when using ENB" does that mean I should use a semicolon to comment out those lines if I'm using ENB (because that's how I interpreted it and that's what I did) or does it mean I should remove the semicolon (that wasn't present at those line or any of the other listed lines) from those lines if I'm using ENB?

37 minutes ago, DaBullDubs said:

I have a question regarding the instructions for changes to DynDOLOD_SSE.ini.

firefox_iZor7RbYnY.thumb.png.94031670dfd62d81165c71102a61d19c.png

Where in the picture above it states "; only necessary when using ENB" does that mean I should use a semicolon to comment out those lines if I'm using ENB (because that's how I interpreted it and that's what I did) or does it mean I should remove the semicolon (that wasn't present at those line or any of the other listed lines) from those lines if I'm using ENB?

Don't comment anything. The notes are just for reference. If not using ENB, they can remain at defaults, but it doesn't matter. If using ENB, they should be 5 and 25, respectively

4 hours ago, z929669 said:

Revisit DynDOLOD setup, and execute the following in order according to the numbers (ensuring that the Step Patches are all installed and enabled). Make sure your mesh rules match as shown here:

image.png

The issue is resolved! Apparently I didn't make all the changes highlighted in the yellow box in the image you shared hehehe.. Thank you so much @z929669

• Like 1