inventory/outfit management mod

I'am looking for compatible with STEP mod list inventory management mod, years ago i used AFT -purely and only for its inventory management and nothing else, i could force what follower would weard (no matter the rating of armour) and in its other inventory i could put all stuf with armour inclouded witthout them putting it on bcs follower didnt wear stuff from this inventory. Most popular i heard is "Nether's Follower Framework". i didnt look extensively, although on some mods, i saw people say that followers dont regenerate out of combat or they get naked spontaneously.

i started to look for one bcs when i get rayya, when i take her scimitars hers inventory bugs out except arrows (they are weightless) i cant give her anything (i think her default armour bugs out with weight somehow when i took her scimitars so i cant give her anything more)

-or alternatively just a fix to her scimitars bcs they are bugged (she has two scimitars, both on right hand in her inventory, both with 2 stack, although if i take those its only two scimitars in my inventory)-

Edited by merrwel

ok, i am using also Bijn mod, so probably this was cousing it (somehow conflicting with Scrambled Bugs), so i installed this patch/fix - "Bijin-Rayya-USSEP-Scrambled Bugs Scimitar Patch" and the problem is gone. Although when Rayya dual wield, she kinda attack really quick, is it normall, is it bcs vokrii or she being too quick is also another problem ??

Edited by merrwel

2 hours ago, merrwel said:

Although when Rayya dual wield, she kinda attack really quick, is it normall, is it bcs vokrii or she being too quick is also another problem ??

Use the console to see which perks and skills she has.

Note 1: What is "bcs"? It's not a commonly used English language abbreviation. It took me a while to figure out it probably means "because". Especially puzzling as the rest of your sentences are fully formed.

Note 2: This type of post should be made in the General Discussion & Support forum. Its relation to the STEP Guide is tenuous at best.