I need some help with this Crash Log, please

Greeting all,

Last week I hit a snag: After intalling Natural Waterfalls and generating DynDOLOD I crash to desktop when at the "bay" and lockpickable chest on Whiterun river, just under Tundra Homestead, in a new game/playthrough. First heavy slowdown and a quick moment later CtD. I have trouble figuring out what pluging is reponsible. I have tried disabling plugins and mods in Mod Organizer 2 and just when I thought I found a culprit I re-enabled the others only to crash again. A moment had me thinking it was an ENB problem but toggling that on and off didn't lead to something conclusive.

After some budging about I got this here crash log but the darndest thing is I don't know what to look for. I ask help for this please.

Question: Can files in Mod Organizer 2 directories become corrupt? Should I verify and clean the vanilla, dawnguard, hearthfire and dragonborn master files?

Should you require it I can also add my load order or other info.

Have a great and happy day, everyone.

crash-2023-03-29-13-19-40.log

You seem to have issues with your animations mods/config. You may need to gen animation files via Nemesis or whatever, but maybe confirm first by disabling all animations mods and testing on a new game. Don't forget to enable all plugins when disabling/re-enabling mods and sort with LOOT.

Always clean dirty plugins, including vanilla. We describe that in our guide.

Thanks for replying z929669,

I'll try that out! It's wonderful there is a place such as this where help is available, I was running blind but now I have a fighting chance. I have Bethesda made plugins in a different directory than vanilla Steam installation and have cleaned them, LOOT detects no dirt on them nor the other mod added plugins.

I'm off to test and experiment!

I got it working! A mod that allowed the Dovahkin to lean and use other NPC exclusive animation points did not fit well with my load order. I don't know how to fix it so I simply removed that mod.

Case closed and thanks again!

• Like 1