MO2 doesn't completely remove mod. Still operating in new char creation after removal?

Darklustre

Question

I got tired of trying to find solutions for the CBBE mod I was using and uninstalled it. Now I'm running around in Wilma Flintstone's underwear and I'm ok with that, but the dang Neck Seam Fix is still showing up in Character Creation options and it's keeping me from being able to view amulets I'm wearing. I've completely removed it from Mods in MO2. I've deleted a meshes folder it generated. I've gone through looking for every file it adds and can't find anything, but it's still functioning.

What am I missing? Thanks!

Mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50329?tab=files

Edited by Darklustre

2 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, Darklustre said:

I got tired of trying to find solutions for the CBBE mod I was using and uninstalled it. Now I'm running around in Wilma Flintstone's underwear and I'm ok with that, but the dang Neck Seam Fix is still showing up in Character Creation options and it's keeping me from being able to view amulets I'm wearing. I've completely removed it from Mods in MO2. I've deleted a meshes folder it generated. I've gone through looking for every file it adds and can't find anything, but it's still functioning.

What am I missing? Thanks!

Mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50329?tab=files

It's in your save game? Test with a new game to verify.

Try a clean save procedure if issues persist.

No...If I'm in Character Creation I'm starting a completely new game. I'm not sure why it's still showing up. Also, could something else be blocking the ability to see amulets? My character starts out with ragged robes. There's plenty of room to see an amulet there. I wouldn't worry about the neck seam fix if I could be seeing the amulet I'm trying to wear for RP.