outdated dyndolod ressources with no update available...

halcyon2023

Question

HI, I already reinstalled in december skyrim vr and  dyndolod completely with the  very same  file from nexus. but when I tried running again dyndolod it says that my dyndolod ressouces file is outdated. 

Checking for update with vortex does not help at all 

So what Am I supposed to do ?

Removing some dyndolod output in vortex or in the dyndolod directory and it will be  happy or that  has absolutely nothing to do with it ?

I do not  dare  disabling or erasing files cause it was someking of nightmare  making it all run with skyriml vr already

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

The message tells you a fact. The DynDOLOD Resources version is outdated for the DynDOLOD Standalone version.

Despite forum instructions and the DynDOLOD documentation you did not post the actual log file(s), which would tell us which DynDOLOD Standalone and DynDOLOD Resource version you have installed and the actual message. Both the first post of the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread and the DynDOLOD documentation have links to the downloads of DynDOLOD Standalone and the latest required DynDOLOD Resources SE 3 as well.

https://dyndolod.info/Downloadshttps://dyndolod.info/Help/DynDOLOD-Resourceshttps://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum

1 hour ago, halcyon2023 said:

HI, I already reinstalled in december skyrim vr and  dyndolod completely with the  very same  file from nexus. but when I tried running again dyndolod it says that my dyndolod ressouces file is outdated. 

Checking for update with vortex does not help at all 

So what Am I supposed to do ?

Removing some dyndolod output in vortex or in the dyndolod directory and it will be  happy or that  has absolutely nothing to do with it ?

I do not  dare  disabling or erasing files cause it was someking of nightmare  making it all run with skyriml vr already

Thanks.

Please see the DynDOLOD support topic and read that OP carefully

Thanks that was very uninstructive instructions , I searched  for  hours googeling everything about that problem and on that forum for nothing.

Well I'm used to that  kind of  answers wich are not ! 

That just  conforts me why worl war 3 shall occur as soon as possible ! 

1 hour ago, halcyon2023 said:

Thanks that was very uninstructive instructions , I searched  for  hours googeling everything about that problem and on that forum for nothing.

Well I'm used to that  kind of  answers wich are not ! 

That just  conforts me why worl war 3 shall occur as soon as possible ! 

I think it's obvious if you carefully read the OP I linked that you have downloaded the incorrect resources for VR. Either that, or you have another incorrect dependency. One of your DynDOLOD dependencies is the incorrect version, and the only way to resolve is to read, since we don't have any details in the OP.