enblocal.ini file different to the guide

tsmit657

Hey all, this could be unimportant or nitpicky but my enblocal.ini file shows up different to what the guide shows, namely there are two missing line of text in the GUI section (check images attached), ive edited the rest as intructed. Do I leave as is or add these line in? Cheers!

skyrimguide2.PNG

skyrimguide3.PNG

1 hour ago, tsmit657 said:

Hey all, this could be unimportant or nitpicky but my enblocal.ini file shows up different to what the guide shows, namely there are two missing line of text in the GUI section (check images attached), ive edited the rest as intructed. Do I leave as is or add these line in? Cheers!

skyrimguide2.PNG

skyrimguide3.PNG

You can add those lines or not. All they do is make those windows present by default when enabling the in-game GUI. Without them present only the main window will show, but these additional windows can still be enabled via the in-game GUI by selecting them from the main window. Basically, those two edits are for convenience. Users should rarely need to touch anything in the shaders window, but the weather window can be useful for getting the current weather and INI in use for weather-supported ENBs. Such information is necessary when reporting issues with these ENBs, such as the ENB provided with the Step SE Guide.