New Issue with SSE Display Tweaks after a Clean Reinstall

Badfrog88

This is weird, since I haven't had this issue before. After a clean install and only installing the "Extenders" mods I ran the prelimiary test and the opening Bethesda logo is HUGE and displaying in the lower left corner of my monitor. At the menu screen, the Skyrim logo is the same. I have to enter console mode and qqq to exit.  I've checked my ini file and I can't figure out what is causing this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

16 minutes ago, Badfrog88 said:

This is weird, since I haven't had this issue before. After a clean install and only installing the "Extenders" mods I ran the prelimiary test and the opening Bethesda logo is HUGE and displaying in the lower left corner of my monitor. At the menu screen, the Skyrim logo is the same. I have to enter console mode and qqq to exit.  I've checked my ini file and I can't figure out what is causing this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This seems like a game INI problem, but I've never heard of this. Try running through our recommended BethINI setup.