DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 182

sheson

3 minutes ago, m1sf1t711 said:

Oh I clicked on it when I ran close to it as it loads in then, sorry. Was that wrong?

I just tested it with the DynDOLOD output enabled and CACO Farm Overhaul disabled and the lod loaded in perfectly. So the issue is obviously with the CACO Farm Overhaul mod and I will report it to the mod author.

Thank you so much for your help :)

Test of there is a change with text version of DynDOLOD DLL NG https://mega.nz/file/FFRXCADQ#Ph8OpAncvmR3AyM6O2knI_dk9vLG7npDsw70EHHXThQ

No need to generate again, just replace and start the game.

18 minutes ago, sheson said:

Test of there is a change with text version of DynDOLOD DLL NG https://mega.nz/file/FFRXCADQ#Ph8OpAncvmR3AyM6O2knI_dk9vLG7npDsw70EHHXThQ

No need to generate again, just replace and start the game.

Same results with the test version I'm afraid. No LOD with CACO Farm Overhaul enabled but lod appears with CACO Farm Overhaul disabled. This is with coc whiterun and with a new save running from Riverwood to Whiterun in case cell loading made any difference.

17 minutes ago, m1sf1t711 said:

Same results with the test version I'm afraid. No LOD with CACO Farm Overhaul enabled but lod appears with CACO Farm Overhaul disabled. This is with coc whiterun and with a new save running from Riverwood to Whiterun in case cell loading made any difference.

Does LOD appear if you go further away?

Edit: Put windmillfarm_lod_2.nif into ..Meshes\lod\whiterun\windmillfarm_lod_2.nif of DynDOLOD Resources SE and generate LOD again. That hopefully should fix it.

Still a mystery why there wouldn't be any LOD without DynDOLOD output.

8 minutes ago, m1sf1t711 said:

No it doesn't. I've attached a zip with a few screenshots.

screenshots.7z 1.97 MB · 0 downloads

You might have missed my edit, so:

Put windmillfarm_lod_2.nif into ..Meshes\lod\whiterun\windmillfarm_lod_2.nif of DynDOLOD Resources SE and generate LOD again. That hopefully should fix it.

51 minutes ago, sheson said:

You might have missed my edit, so:

Put windmillfarm_lod_2.nif into ..Meshes\lod\whiterun\windmillfarm_lod_2.nif of DynDOLOD Resources SE and generate LOD again. That hopefully should fix it.

Thank you so much! That's worked perfectly :)

• sheson changed the title to DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 181

I think there may have been a problem when you uploaded Resources Alpha-53 to Nexus as when I run DynDOLOD Aplha 181 from Nexus it says I am using the wrong Resources version.

I noticed that Nexus has had a few banner warnings about uploading being disabled during maintenance so I'm just wondering if something corrupted?

EDIT: Or is it that guidance has changed and I shouldn't be letting other mod assets overwrite Resources any more?

(I know I don't actually need to update after your support last night but I like to keep up to date with Nexus versions so I can keep track :) )

Edited by m1sf1t711
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, m1sf1t711 said:

I think there may have been a problem when you uploaded Resources Alpha-53 to Nexus as when I run DynDOLOD Aplha 181 from Nexus it says I am using the wrong Resources version.

I noticed that Nexus has had a few banner warnings about uploading being disabled during maintenance so I'm just wondering if something corrupted?

EDIT: Or is it that guidance has changed and I shouldn't be letting other mod assets overwrite Resources any more?

(I know I don't actually need to update after your support last night but I like to keep up to date with Nexus versions so I can keep track :) )

No logs were provided.

I will reup the Resources ASAP as Alpha-53.1

Resources V53.1 - Still getting informed that the Resources are the wrong version, also got one saying to make sure the scripts from DynDOLOD DLL NG were overwriting the DynDOLOD resources - which they already were.

Edited by Tetrol88

23 minutes ago, sheson said:

No logs were provided.

I will reup the Resources ASAP as Alpha-53.1

Thank you so much for all your rapid support. It's very much appreciated.

I just downloaded and installed Resources Alpha 53.1 and reran TexGen but then on trying to run DynDOLOD I got an error message saying "Required resource file not found textures/lod/sstuccowallint01.dds"

17 minutes ago, Tetrol88 said:

Resources V53.1 - Still getting informed that the Resources are the wrong version, also got one saying to make sure the scripts from DynDOLOD DLL NG were overwriting the DynDOLOD resources - which they already were.

Read the first post and/or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which entire DynDOLOD log and debug log to upload when making posts.

See https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Copy-and-Paste-Text how to copy and paste entire error messages as text.

Delete old DynDOLOD Resoureces SE and install the latest version.
Delete old DynDOLOD DLL NG and Scripts and install the latest version. Make sure none of its files are being overwritten by anything.

10 minutes ago, m1sf1t711 said:

Thank you so much for all your rapid support. It's very much appreciated.

I just downloaded and installed Resources Alpha 53.1 and reran TexGen but then on trying to run DynDOLOD I got an error message saying "Required resource file not found textures/lod/sstuccowallint01.dds"

No logs were provided.

Also download latest DynDOLOD 3 Alpha-181.1