DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 180

sheson

4 hours ago, strangeWindmill said:

Hello,

I've been running into an issue when I attempt to update an existing Dyndolod plugin.  What I've been able to do in the past is incrementally build up my full DynDOLOD by first processing the base game worldspaces, followed by the DLC world spaces, and then any mod related world spaces.  When I try to do that with 126-alpha, however, DynDOLOD.esm is updated to have errors.  Every worldspace I had previously included has unresolveable form ids in the large references, preventing me from updating the plugins any further.  I have yet to try generating for all world spaces out of memory concerns, but does anyone have an idea as to why my updates are failing in this way?

Pastee link containing latest DynDOLOD logs and SSEEdit errors: https://paste.ee/p/1OtsL

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread. Read the first post which debug log to also upload. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum

The log you uploaded only contains one session.
It is unclear if when the unresolved errors happen.

If updating does not work, then start from scratch as the message says. See https://dyndolod.info/FAQ "High memory usage / Out of memory"

Hi, recently got back into modding skyrim and redownloaded dyndolod and all its requirements from scratch. Unfortunately when I try to run TexGen in crashes while generating textures without any popups or logs. Looking at eventviewer shows an error before the program crashes that points to nvoglv64.dll. This is apparently an nvidia driver thing yet even after installing a new driver the issue remains, I should note I have had no driver-related issues with any prior installation of dyndolod. Ill try using display driver uninstaller and see if that helps with the issue... but if anyone else has any idea as to why this is happening feedback would be hugely appreciated! TexGen_SSE_realtime_log.7z

Event Viewer Log:

EventViewerLog.txt

18 minutes ago, ManBearPig1989 said:

Hi, recently got back into modding skyrim and redownloaded dyndolod and all its requirements from scratch. Unfortunately when I try to run TexGen in crashes while generating textures without any popups or logs. Looking at eventviewer shows an error before the program crashes that points to nvoglv64.dll. This is apparently an nvidia driver thing yet even after installing a new driver the issue remains, I should note I have had no driver-related issues with any prior installation of dyndolod. Ill try using display driver uninstaller and see if that helps with the issue... but if anyone else has any idea as to why this is happening feedback would be hugely appreciated! TexGen_SSE_realtime_log.7z

Event Viewer Log:

EventViewerLog.txt 1.68 kB · 1 download

Add RenderTexturesSingleThread=1 under TexGen in ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\TexGen_SSE.INI and test if it runs through.

i have a question, so recently a change from dyndolod 2.98 to dyndolod 3.00, at first run there is no problem but i do an update to my mod list so i have to rerun dyndolod again, but this time texgen always failed and it says opengl : out of memory , i have tried many ways including update my video driver and add this line to texgen_sse : TextureCache=10, RenderTexturesSingleThread=1. But it still error opengl : out of memory so does anyone know what the problem is ? 

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt

16 minutes ago, Ookami829 said:

i have a question, so recently a change from dyndolod 2.98 to dyndolod 3.00, at first run there is no problem but i do an update to my mod list so i have to rerun dyndolod again, but this time texgen always failed and it says opengl : out of memory , i have tried many ways including update my video driver and add this line to texgen_sse : TextureCache=10, RenderTexturesSingleThread=1. But it still error opengl : out of memory so does anyone know what the problem is ? 

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt 1.79 MB · 1 download

Read the first post which log and bugreport.txt (if it exists) to also upload.

Set MaxTextureSize=8192 in ..\DynDOLOD3\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\TexGen_SSE.INI and see if that helps.

4 hours ago, sheson said:

Read the first post which log and bugreport.txt (if it exists) to also upload.

Set MaxTextureSize=8192 in ..\DynDOLOD3\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\TexGen_SSE.INI and see if that helps.

ah yes forgot about the bugreport.txt here it is, i am already try change maxtexturesizes but still doesn't work

bugreport.txt

5 hours ago, sheson said:

Read the first post which log to also upload when making posts.

Is the debug log and bugreport.txt from a session with MaxTextureSize=8192? If not upload those too.

here it is Mr. Sheson, yes the debuglog and bugreport is from the session with changed MaxTextureSize to  MaxTextureSize=8192

bugreport.txt TexGen_SSE_log.txt TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt

2 hours ago, Ookami829 said:

here it is Mr. Sheson, yes the debuglog and bugreport is from the session with changed MaxTextureSize to  MaxTextureSize=8192

bugreport.txt 139.03 kB · 0 downloads TexGen_SSE_log.txt 785.3 kB · 0 downloads TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt 949.59 kB · 0 downloads

See what happens with this text version https://mega.nz/file/NIBG0Y6a#yzzBZkitznqZ2kMXWFIH9hiT1pHMGdsAzTxWOjgr36s

Remove old logs and bugreport.txt first. Upload new log, debug and bugreport.txt.

Hi.  I installed latest versions of DynDOLOD Resources alpha 36, DynDOLOD DLL NG alpha 6, xLODGen latest beta and DynDOLOD 3 alpha 126.  I only get 3 textures do not match messages.  I read your information on those messages, but not sure how to actually fix them.  This is the fewest messages I have had with all of your versions.  I also have 2 from 3dnpc, but they don't seem to interfere with anything.  Do you have any pointers in how I can go about fixing them?  I added dyndolod log and the actual 3 messages.  Thank you

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 3 Textures do not match.txt

6 hours ago, sheson said:

See what happens with this text version https://mega.nz/file/NIBG0Y6a#yzzBZkitznqZ2kMXWFIH9hiT1pHMGdsAzTxWOjgr36s

Remove old logs and bugreport.txt first. Upload new log, debug and bugreport.txt.

uhhh the link you send direct me to dyndolod64.exe not the textgen, this is the newest bugreport and log 

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt TexGen_SSE_log.txt bugreport.txt

Hi Sheson,

I can't get DynDOLOD to run on my current setup. I've removed mods, including all new worldspace mods, rebuilt my bashed patch over and over again. Updated to the latest version and still fails. Disabled my AV during Dyndolod run and also checked my mods for errors, corrected some - but without knowing which errors can cause DynDOLOD to stop, I feel lost. Also don't know what to look for in the logs that could point to the mod responsible. Any clues as to what to look for and correct would be very welcome.

DynDOLOD_SSE_logs.zipimage.thumb.png.a1cf2a1363c3da3e5be0443a284cc765.png

Edited by godescalcus