DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 180

sheson

34 minutes ago, SerhatCenk said:

So, Im using tree and hd grass lod too and I have too many question areas. It is normal I think.

Zero information was provided. This is not normal. It is a sign of bad or too overloaded setup, load order, settings etc.

1 hour ago, PhxFuryKnight said:

"The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" error when running on Wizard Mode - High Settings. 
I do not have any other programs open besides Mod Organizer 2 to launch DynDOLOD.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 1.45 MB · 0 downloads

Nevermind, I had tried 3 times, restarting my PC after the first encounter, and then again after the 3rd encounter with this same error message. On the 4th try, 2 computer restarts in total, it finished flawlessly?? xD 
Thanks man!

Edited by PhxFuryKnight

2 hours ago, PhxFuryKnight said:

"The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" error when running on Wizard Mode - High Settings. 
I do not have any other programs open besides Mod Organizer 2 to launch DynDOLOD.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 1.45 MB · 0 downloads

Read the first post which debug log and bugreport.txt (if it exists) to also upload when making posts.

I got an error message with the following message while running the TexGenx64 tool.

"Error: OpenGL: Source framebuffer objects unsupported"

I didn't see this one listed on the DynDOLOD error page that was linked with the error pop-up itself. Does anyone know what it means, or how I can fix it?

Edit:

I'm using the Alpha3 version of DynDOLOD.

Edited by gath88

2 hours ago, gath88 said:

I got an error message with the following message while running the TexGenx64 tool.

"Error: OpenGL: Source framebuffer objects unsupported"

I didn't see this one listed on the DynDOLOD error page that was linked with the error pop-up itself. Does anyone know what it means, or how I can fix it?

Edit:

I'm using the Alpha3 version of DynDOLOD.

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread. Read the first post which log, debug log and bugreport.txt (if it exists) to upload when making posts. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs

My dyndolod has been in the calculating occlusion phase for about 10 hours and the file size was constantly growing. Now the dyndolod output file has reached 39.5 gb but it is not increasing any more. There is no error or anything else. I did everything step by step as in the guide. I wonder what is the problem and how can I solve it?

5 hours ago, SerhatCenk said:

My dyndolod has been in the calculating occlusion phase for about 10 hours and the file size was constantly growing. Now the dyndolod output file has reached 39.5 gb but it is not increasing any more. There is no error or anything else. I did everything step by step as in the guide. I wonder what is the problem and how can I solve it?

https://dyndolod.info/FAQ "Long running time or output several GB in file size"

Please review the OP, too.

13 hours ago, SerhatCenk said:

You already asked this question and it was already answered above. Zero information was provided. Read the first post.

If you have problems following a third party guide, then you need to ask the author of the guide or use its forum  for help.

1 hour ago, duuure said:

Hello

I had a similar problem before when i used HLT without 3d lods files, now its ulvenwald. It has no lod files and some reach trees look like this at distance: Album link because of file size limit

My settings:

All dyndo files are up to date.

I did 3 generations but its still there.

I dont know what to do.

ffe8640f60b2783599d7bf6fc26a3c5c.png

730119c469547151e8dae67b491a3dbe.png

Not much can be done to help until you post your relevant logs as described in the parent forum and the DynDOLOD OP

5 hours ago, duuure said:

Hello

I had a similar problem before when i used HLT without 3d lods files, now its ulvenwald. It has no lod files and some reach trees look like this at distance: Album link because of file size limit

My settings:

All dyndo files are up to date.

I did 3 generations but its still there.

I dont know what to do.

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread. Read the first post which log and debug log from TexGen and DynDOLOD to upload when making posts.

https://dyndolod.info/Generation-Instructions
Do not install any 3rd party tree LOD billboards. Use TexGen to generate all desired LOD billboards.

https://dyndolod.info/Help/TexGen