DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 171

sheson

2 hours ago, IamHovah said:

Hello Sheson, 

I support the Flying Crows mod on SSE and have had intermittent reports of issues with crows missing/not showing up. Only just recently have I been able to reproduce any of these issues and only after updating to the newest version(s) of DynDolod 3.0 (134 & 135).

At current, it appears crows are not loading/appearing within the Tamriel worldspace. Child worldspaces (Whiterun/Windhelm) appear to load the models without issue both within the child worldspace and when viewing them from the Tamriel worldspace. I'm unsure if this is something that needs to be resolved from my end with the DynDolod config but figured it would be best to inquire with you first. 

I've uploaded the DynDolod/Texgen logs & debug logs here: https://mega.nz/folder/BXYykDCL#1DraJOIX9KaEuo7YDft4Kg

The link should contain each document in plain text and a zipped folder containing all 4 if that is easier to download. Please let me know if you have any difficulty in accessing the logs and/or if I can provide any further details. Thanks and have a great day!

This is a bug with the scripts.

Make a clean save. Download and install DynDOLOD Resources 3 Alpha 40. That hopefully should fix it.

-> Read the first post and/or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which DynDOLOD log and debug log to upload when making posts.

did it now , sorry i did my first post during a coding session with limited time 

-> Make screenshots in broad daylight as explained at https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots.

ok

-> Explain in a sentence what the "slight problem" with the palace is. The 1st screenshot has a glow model marked and not the palace. It is unclear what the worldspace is. 

That is the Problem, the Palace is a little bit inside of it , i simply do not understand why, it looks a bit odd and i can move through and inside is the original model of the palace

-> What do you mean by new save? A new game? The clean save procedure can only be applied to an existing save that had old DynDOLOD output.

yes, sorry i meant a new Game

-> The 2nd screenshot shows that no plugins affects the marked bridge reference. You should double check with xEdit that no plugin overwrites the reference.

ok, will do

Thank you very much for your assistance

11 hours ago, IskanderStep said:

ok

That is the Problem, the Palace is a little bit inside of it , i simply do not understand why, it looks a bit odd and i can move through and inside is the original model of the palace

yes, sorry i meant a new Game

ok, will do

Thank you very much for your assistance

Read the first post and/or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which DynDOLOD log and debug log to upload when making posts.

Sounds like the LOD version of the castle was active together with the full model. Make a useful screenshot with the LOD model marked in console and not its glow LOD. If it can not be marked use tll in console to see if it is object LOD. See https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots.

1 hour ago, sheson said:

This is a bug with the scripts.

Make a clean save. Download and install DynDOLOD Resources 3 Alpha 40. That hopefully should fix it.

Confirmed, issue appears to be resolved. Thanks for your quick response and attention on this. Have a great day!

yea I have ran this 1000 plus times I just cant get this thing to work.

YES I patched ussep for vr it just still says form id error it also dose this with cathedral mountain flowers, skyrim immersive creatures and weathered road signs. ALL of these mods work NONE have errors in xedit gonna try dyndolod 2 but that just tells me my load order is wrong in the mcm menu when I know I did it right. 

PLEASE ALL MY OTHER MODS HAVE BEEEN WORKING FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS ITS JUST THIS 

DynDOLOD_TES5VR_Debug_log.rar

DynDOLOD_TES5VR_log.txt

Edited by RASTAPASTA

42 minutes ago, RASTAPASTA said:

yea I have ran this 1000 plus times I just cant get this thing to work.

YES I patched ussep for vr it just still says form id error it also dose this with cathedral mountain flowers, skyrim immersive creatures and weathered road signs. ALL of these mods work NONE have errors in xedit gonna try dyndolod 2 but that just tells me my load order is wrong in the mcm menu when I know I did it right. 

PLEASE ALL MY OTHER MODS HAVE BEEEN WORKING FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS ITS JUST THIS 

DynDOLOD_TES5VR_Debug_log.rar 575.91 kB · 0 downloads

DynDOLOD_TES5VR_log.txt 1.7 MB · 0 downloads

DynDOLOD is based on xEdit. Unresolved form ID errors reported by DynDOLOD are from the xEdot code. If the same load order is checked for errors with xEdit, it will report the same unresolved form ID errors as DynDOLOD plus any additional errors for records that DynDOLOD does not consider for LOD generation.
If xEdit does not report the same errors as DynDOLOD, then the load order is different.

Update.esm with a CRC32 of DE522C22 according to the logs you uploaded, indicates it is still Skyrim VR vanilla and not patched and not cleaned.

See https://dyndolod.info/Mods/Skyrim-VR
Typically something like Skyrim VR - USSEP 4.2.2 and SSE 1.5.97 Compatibility Patch is required to fix unresolved and other errors in the load order. Refer to modding guides how to setup the base game properly.
Follow any proper Skyrim VR modding guide that includes the Skyrim VR - USSEP 4.2.2 and SSE 1.5.97 Compatibility Patch, then the record with form ID 01002EE7 will exist in Update.esm (and also be overwriten by Dawnguard.esm) and then it can be resolved/used by the unofficial patch.

2 hours ago, khaosjimena said:

The items from the anniversary edition appear partially buried, what's the problem? excuse my english The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Special_Editi

Read the first post and/or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots how to make useful screenshots with information.

The screenshot seems to show full models in active cells. Why do you believe this has anything to do with DynDOLOD?
What rudimentary troubleshooting have you done? Like like testing without DynDOLOD in the load order.
Like checking which mod adds the full models. Like checking with plugins change the cell and/or its landscape?

56 minutes ago, sheson said:

DynDOLOD is based on xEdit. Unresolved form ID errors reported by DynDOLOD are from the xEdot code. If the same load order is checked for errors with xEdit, it will report the same unresolved form ID errors as DynDOLOD plus any additional errors for records that DynDOLOD does not consider for LOD generation.
If xEdit does not report the same errors as DynDOLOD, then the load order is different.

Update.esm with a CRC32 of DE522C22 according to the logs you uploaded, indicates it is still Skyrim VR vanilla and not patched and not cleaned.

See https://dyndolod.info/Mods/Skyrim-VR
Typically something like Skyrim VR - USSEP 4.2.2 and SSE 1.5.97 Compatibility Patch is required to fix unresolved and other errors in the load order. Refer to modding guides how to setup the base game properly.
Follow any proper Skyrim VR modding guide that includes the Skyrim VR - USSEP 4.2.2 and SSE 1.5.97 Compatibility Patch, then the record with form ID 01002EE7 will exist in Update.esm (and also be overwriten by Dawnguard.esm) and then it can be resolved/used by the unofficial patch.

I have the ussep vr file/patch but I may have purged and forgot to clean the main plugins will try again soon

nm getting access violation when I try to clean ussep lemmie figure this out

Edited by RASTAPASTA

19 hours ago, sheson said:

Read the first post and/or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which DynDOLOD log and debug log to upload when making posts.

Sounds like the LOD version of the castle was active together with the full model. Make a useful screenshot with the LOD model marked in console and not its glow LOD. If it can not be marked use tll in console to see if it is object LOD. See https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots.

Ok, next try :)

I can not get LOD, the Palace is always Glow...Lod or something else. The Models are somehow mixed in each other. 

I redid the generation Process ( Texgen and Dyndolod) and the Bridge is missing (at least i can reproduce the issue). The Palace is mixed like before.

I tried tll etc. but to no avail, tll does nothing to the Palace.

I looked up the Refs in xedit, but found nothing earhshaking, looks pretty normal for me.

I did some new Screens, hope they are better suited and packed the logs inside a zip.

image.thumb.png.5cbbf629e8b800559fa97a3f22383c4b.pngimage.thumb.png.6d21223b8e62c5bd7abafa41a021a0b7.png

DynDOLOD_SSE_Object_Report (2).zip

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log (2).zip

Logs.zip

Sorry for the bother , i hope this covers it. 

If i pester you to much, please let me know, also if i can provide further information.

Thank you very much

Iskander  

8 minutes ago, IskanderStep said:

Ok, next try :)

I can not get LOD, the Palace is always Glow...Lod or something else. The Models are somehow mixed in each other. 

I redid the generation Process ( Texgen and Dyndolod) and the Bridge is missing (at least i can reproduce the issue). The Palace is mixed like before.

I tried tll etc. but to no avail, tll does nothing to the Palace.

I looked up the Refs in xedit, but found nothing earhshaking, looks pretty normal for me.

I did some new Screens, hope they are better suited and packed the logs inside a zip.

image.thumb.png.5cbbf629e8b800559fa97a3f22383c4b.pngimage.thumb.png.6d21223b8e62c5bd7abafa41a021a0b7.png

DynDOLOD_SSE_Object_Report (2).zip 18.17 kB · 0 downloads

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log (2).zip 149.59 kB · 0 downloads

Logs.zip 147.85 kB · 0 downloads

Sorry for the bother , i hope this covers it. 

If i pester you to much, please let me know, also if i can provide further information.

Thank you very much

Iskander  

Unfortunately the DynDOLOD log and debug log are basically empty, (stopped before loading any plugins) and do not show any LOD generation.

The screenshot shows something odd though. The EditorID says it is supposed to be DynDOLOD_GLOW but uses the actual LOD model for the building instead of wrcastleentrance01glow_lod_2.nif. So that is defiantly a problem or bug most likely.

To produce the log and debug log generate only object + dynamic LOD for Tamriel. You can skip everything else to make it a bit quicker. I would expect it to still have the issue. Just uploading the hole log folder is perfectly fine.

2 minutes ago, sheson said:

Unfortunately the DynDOLOD log and debug log are basically empty, (stopped before loading any plugins) and do not show any LOD generation.

The screenshot shows something odd though. The EditorID says it is supposed to be DynDOLOD_GLOW but uses the actual LOD model for the building instead of wrcastleentrance01glow_lod_2.nif. So that is defiantly a problem or bug most likely.

To produce the log and debug log generate only object + dynamic LOD for Tamriel. You can skip everything else to make it a bit quicker. I would expect it to still have the issue. Just uploading the hole log folder is perfectly fine.

ok, sorry, i deleted everything except Whiterun stuff, because the Zip seemed a bit to  big to upload.

I have the whole Log though :)Logs (2).zip

Thx for the assistance, this is really appreciated

Iskander

1 hour ago, RASTAPASTA said:

I have the ussep vr file/patch but I may have purged and forgot to clean the main plugins will try again soon

yea ZEdit gives me an access violation with ussep even though I have patched it with the vr file dose any of this still work?

2 hours ago, RASTAPASTA said:

The unofficial patch typically does not need to be cleaned.
If you have trouble with using xEdit, make sure to use a recent version and in case of questions or problems consider using its xEdit Discord.
I do not provide modding support. Since nothing about Skyrim VR or the tools changed in years, everything is still valid and works the same way.

1 hour ago, IskanderStep said:

ok, sorry, i deleted everything except Whiterun stuff, because the Zip seemed a bit to  big to upload.

I have the whole Log though :)Logs (2).zip

Thx for the assistance, this is really appreciated

Iskander

Unfortunately the log and debug log in that archive is almost empty, it stop before loading plugins and does not show the generation. Maybe you upload the wrong archive?

Read the first post and/or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which entire log and debug log to upload and how to zip and use a file service for large files.