DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 169

sheson

7 hours ago, shaman said:

Error: Texconv error 80070070 textures\architecture\whiterun\WRCityWall01.dds "D:\Main Download\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -gpu 0 -y -aw 256 -f R8G8B8A8_UNORM -o "C:\Users\REDACTED AppData\Local\Temp\TexGen_SSE" "C:\Users\REDACTED \AppData\Local\Temp\TexGen_SSE\23361F52950E495CB3F2983E7CF9906C.dds"
[01:24] )

Please explain what I can do about this no video or forum has helped me. location changes all over the place from whiterun to riften to solitude.

Note 2. I am not using a C drive I am using my D drive. Nothing in my C drive exists on what it is saying as only windows is installed there.

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alph athread. Read the first post which log, debug and bugreport.txt if it exists to upload. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum

From https://dyndolod.info/Help/Texconv
80070070 There is not enough space left on the disk to which Texconv is trying to writing to.

3 hours ago, dnmt said:

Brand new install of DynDOLOD, continually running into an error where DynDOLOD simply closes during generation with no pop-up error or anything. Not a clue what could be causing it as it happened once after a few minutes and then again after about 30 minutes after clearing the folder and trying again. Newest Alpha with new resources - had no problems running DynDOLOD Alpha-125 and only ran into this issue when trying Alpha-126 tonight. Logs are attached. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt 457.73 kB · 3 downloads DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 69.55 kB · 3 downloads

The logs you uploaded seem to show what happens when you start the tool, click High on the advanced settings and then Click Cancel.

Clean out the log folder. Enable the realtime log https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs
Select at least a worldspace, select at least one option to generate, like object, tree and dynamic LOD.
Upload logs including the real time log and bugreport.txt if it exists. Also check the Windows Event log.

7 hours ago, sheson said:

The logs you uploaded seem to show what happens when you start the tool, click High on the advanced settings and then Click Cancel.

Clean out the log folder. Enable the realtime log https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs
Select at least a worldspace, select at least one option to generate, like object, tree and dynamic LOD.
Upload logs including the real time log and bugreport.txt if it exists. Also check the Windows Event log.

Thanks. I was actually able to get it to work simply by unchecking the "Upgrade NearGrid large references to FarGrid" option, which seems like a nice-to-have but not required add-on. Curious, but I at least got everything to run. Thank you.

40 minutes ago, dnmt said:

Thanks. I was actually able to get it to work simply by unchecking the "Upgrade NearGrid large references to FarGrid" option, which seems like a nice-to-have but not required add-on. Curious, but I at least got everything to run. Thank you.

It is very unlikely that checking this options causes the OS to terminate the tool as described. Nothing about that option changed in the past several alpha versions.

Hello,

I've been running into an issue when I attempt to update an existing Dyndolod plugin.  What I've been able to do in the past is incrementally build up my full DynDOLOD by first processing the base game worldspaces, followed by the DLC world spaces, and then any mod related world spaces.  When I try to do that with 126-alpha, however, DynDOLOD.esm is updated to have errors.  Every worldspace I had previously included has unresolveable form ids in the large references, preventing me from updating the plugins any further.  I have yet to try generating for all world spaces out of memory concerns, but does anyone have an idea as to why my updates are failing in this way?

Pastee link containing latest DynDOLOD logs and SSEEdit errors: https://paste.ee/p/1OtsL

4 hours ago, strangeWindmill said:

Hello,

I've been running into an issue when I attempt to update an existing Dyndolod plugin.  What I've been able to do in the past is incrementally build up my full DynDOLOD by first processing the base game worldspaces, followed by the DLC world spaces, and then any mod related world spaces.  When I try to do that with 126-alpha, however, DynDOLOD.esm is updated to have errors.  Every worldspace I had previously included has unresolveable form ids in the large references, preventing me from updating the plugins any further.  I have yet to try generating for all world spaces out of memory concerns, but does anyone have an idea as to why my updates are failing in this way?

Pastee link containing latest DynDOLOD logs and SSEEdit errors: https://paste.ee/p/1OtsL

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread. Read the first post which debug log to also upload. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum

The log you uploaded only contains one session.
It is unclear if when the unresolved errors happen.

If updating does not work, then start from scratch as the message says. See https://dyndolod.info/FAQ "High memory usage / Out of memory"

Hi, recently got back into modding skyrim and redownloaded dyndolod and all its requirements from scratch. Unfortunately when I try to run TexGen in crashes while generating textures without any popups or logs. Looking at eventviewer shows an error before the program crashes that points to nvoglv64.dll. This is apparently an nvidia driver thing yet even after installing a new driver the issue remains, I should note I have had no driver-related issues with any prior installation of dyndolod. Ill try using display driver uninstaller and see if that helps with the issue... but if anyone else has any idea as to why this is happening feedback would be hugely appreciated! TexGen_SSE_realtime_log.7z

Event Viewer Log:

EventViewerLog.txt

18 minutes ago, ManBearPig1989 said:

Hi, recently got back into modding skyrim and redownloaded dyndolod and all its requirements from scratch. Unfortunately when I try to run TexGen in crashes while generating textures without any popups or logs. Looking at eventviewer shows an error before the program crashes that points to nvoglv64.dll. This is apparently an nvidia driver thing yet even after installing a new driver the issue remains, I should note I have had no driver-related issues with any prior installation of dyndolod. Ill try using display driver uninstaller and see if that helps with the issue... but if anyone else has any idea as to why this is happening feedback would be hugely appreciated! TexGen_SSE_realtime_log.7z

Event Viewer Log:

EventViewerLog.txt 1.68 kB · 1 download

Add RenderTexturesSingleThread=1 under TexGen in ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\TexGen_SSE.INI and test if it runs through.

i have a question, so recently a change from dyndolod 2.98 to dyndolod 3.00, at first run there is no problem but i do an update to my mod list so i have to rerun dyndolod again, but this time texgen always failed and it says opengl : out of memory , i have tried many ways including update my video driver and add this line to texgen_sse : TextureCache=10, RenderTexturesSingleThread=1. But it still error opengl : out of memory so does anyone know what the problem is ? 

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt

16 minutes ago, Ookami829 said:

i have a question, so recently a change from dyndolod 2.98 to dyndolod 3.00, at first run there is no problem but i do an update to my mod list so i have to rerun dyndolod again, but this time texgen always failed and it says opengl : out of memory , i have tried many ways including update my video driver and add this line to texgen_sse : TextureCache=10, RenderTexturesSingleThread=1. But it still error opengl : out of memory so does anyone know what the problem is ? 

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt 1.79 MB · 1 download

Read the first post which log and bugreport.txt (if it exists) to also upload.

Set MaxTextureSize=8192 in ..\DynDOLOD3\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\TexGen_SSE.INI and see if that helps.