Green glowing water when leaving castle volkihar

TFVgen

Question

As the title says when I leave castle volkihar and return to skyrim all the water is glowing green (and if I return to ccastle volkihar again the water is glitched there too), the issue persists even if I turn off ENB, the issue goes away if I restart the game though until I go to castle volkihar again, my mod list: https://pastebin.com/hTtin3P1

Specs:

GPU: RTX 2060 6GB

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100

RAM: 16GB DDR4

MOBO: ASUS B450M

4 answers to this question

On 5/31/2022 at 12:40 PM, TFVgen said:

For anyone that may stumble upon this post, I fixed this by disabling SSR in skyrimprefs.ini (set bScreenSpaceReflectionEnabled to 0).

This is not a great solution, since you sacrifice some relevant reflections and (most likely )neither is running an extra mod to 'fix' this issue.

Instead, try setting fWaterSSRIntensity=0.5 in skyrim.ini

An even better answer: Use BethINI. It has this tweak and many others that 'fix' game issues using proper configuration settings instead of adding mods or patching.

On 5/31/2022 at 12:40 PM, TFVgen said:

For anyone that may stumble upon this post, I fixed this by disabling SSR in skyrimprefs.ini (set bScreenSpaceReflectionEnabled to 0).

Can you try setting bScreenSpaceReflectionEnabled to 1 and using the mod mentioned by PixelMurder and let us know if this resolves?