Installing a mod through MO that's purely meshes

Hi all!

I've during the process of installing Ecotone Dual Sheath, and just generated meshes in xEdit. I'm following a guide, which I will link, that tells me to install the meshes created through a mod manager. When I try to install the meshes created, MO tells me it is not setup correctly and doesn't contain any assets, even though filled with .nif files. Even if I put these at data directory. Can someone perhaps help me with how to install this in MO, so it will recognize it and thus use the meshes.

The guide is the top post in this link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17763?tab=posts

~Sincerely 

Halde

Yes! 

Well I tried just putting random .nif files in the root directory, because I assumed that as well, however this didn't change it. This is a ss of the folder structure, in each "end folder" is a number of .nif's, usually 2-4.

install help mo.png

This isn't the entire folder, the root folder "Meshes Temp" contains 8 other folders below, these just didn't fit the screen.

I fixed it lol, it was litteraly because the folder title didn't say "meshes". I had no idea the title mattered in the MO installation, thought it scanned for files. 

Thanks for the answer Tech!

When viewed in Windows Explorer, the folder structure should be as follows, each bullet point is a folder containing the stuff below it:

• My Mods (Top folder containing all your installed mods as reflected in left pane of MO2)
    • Mod A (The folder containing a mod named 'A')
    • Mod B (The folder containing a mod named 'B')
    • ... (And so on and so forth)
    • My Dual Sheath Meshes (In MO2, create an Empty Mod and name it as you please. Here it's named 'My Dual Sheath Meshes')
      • meshes (Create a folder named 'meshes'. Exactly 'meshes')
        • Put all your meshes here. I.E. The contents of your 'Meshes Temp' folder, without the 'Meshes Temp' itself.

Hope that makes sense. If not, ask.