Merge STEP post-processing patch with STEP Conflict Resolution?

Halde

7 hours ago, Halde said:

Title says it all, couldn't find a thread on it, and it's not mentioned in the guide. I'm leaning towards renaming it?

~Sincerely

Halde

Why do you want to merge these? It's unnecessary. Just install them as the guide instructs. If you merge them, then you constrain your entire setup to many of the Post-Processing AND Lighting and Weather mods. There is no thread on this, because it's not useful to merge these patches unless you are reaching the plugin limit ... in which case, you are doing something unsupported anyway.

Because by default the Post-processing patch is named the same as the other conflict resolution patches, and in basically all aspect the guide describes the steps the installer should perform to miniscule detail (which is great)

Thanks for the answer! I did rename it.

25 minutes ago, Halde said:

Because by default the Post-processing patch is named the same as the other conflict resolution patches, and in basically all aspect the guide describes the steps the installer should perform to miniscule detail (which is great)

Thanks for the answer! I did rename it.

If you install the patches downloaded from Nexus, they will all default to "Step Patch - Conflict Resolution". In MO when you are installing the other two, simply click on the name field dropdown menu in MO when prompted and pick one of the alternatives. This is a nexus data thing and happens for any additional installs from any given nexus mod page.