What settings does LOD ignore?

FendisKhan

I just reached LOD generation section (STEP 5) and was wondering what settings influence LOD. In particular, does it matter whether I am currently using Low/Medium/High/Ultra presets in BethINI? And does it matter if I am using ENB? Does it matter what screen resolution I am using when I run the LOD generation? Are the any other adjustments that I need to keep an eye on?

On 5/14/2022 at 9:17 PM, FendisKhan said:

I just reached LOD generation section (STEP 5) and was wondering what settings influence LOD. In particular, does it matter whether I am currently using Low/Medium/High/Ultra presets in BethINI? And does it matter if I am using ENB? Does it matter what screen resolution I am using when I run the LOD generation? Are the any other adjustments that I need to keep an eye on?

Only LOD settings affect LOD generation. See the DynDOLOD documentation and support forum for questions. Some Skyrim INI settings affect rendering of LOD, but that has nothing to do with generation of LOD.

If you follow the guide precisely, you will have a game that works and looks great, including LOD. If you want to know more, you will need to investigate the sources to which we link for more info. Our guides are essentially and introduction to modding and modding information.