I followed the Step AE guide, but launching SKSE instant CTD

Dzone

I got all the mods downloaded and been following the guide carefully. I got to were we launch it to test it, but it crashes immediately.

I ran LOOT and it says i am missing a a lot of Creating Club Plugins. I disabled the last 3 patches. The creation club patch and the two Step patches. I was then able to run the game fine. Those are the ones missing a lot of those plugins.

Also i checked the crash log from Crashlogger v 1. and it says Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF7A3566370 SkyrimSE.exe+0196370 AND  PROBABLE CALL STACK:
    [0] 0x7FF7A3566370 SkyrimSE.exe+0196370 -> 14371+0x10

Is there a way to get those missing plugins from the Creation Club? 

PS. i even ran the validate files from Steam's local files folder and everything checked out fine. I have no idea how to retrieve those missing plugins.

Do you have the AE DLC? Not just the free game update, but the $20 DLC that makes up Anniversary Edition. It's required for the Guide. If you do, then launch the game from Steam and you should get a download option. If you don't quit the game by opening the console and typing QQQ and hit enter to close the game. Relaunch from Steam again and try again. If that still doesn't work, you may have to go to the store in-game and download all your missing content that way.