Any idea on where the xLODGen-Output might be?

puntart

1 hour ago, puntart said:

Look, I messed up big time. I launched xLODGen through MO2, and for the argument, for some reason instead of copying it I typed it in. and instead of putting : symbol, I mistyped with ; symbol. Any idea on where it might end up? 

There are two colons in the arg:

-lodgen -SSE -o:"DriveLetter:\Modding\Tools\xLODGen\xLODGen_Output"

What did you enter?

It may be in your xEdit mod or overwrite. You could also just search your OS for "xLODGen_Output"

1 hour ago, z929669 said:

There are two colons in the arg:

-lodgen -SSE -o:"DriveLetter:\Modding\Tools\xLODGen\xLODGen_Output"

What did you enter?

It may be in your xEdit mod or overwrite. You could also just search your OS for "xLODGen_Output"

-o:"D;\ < typed in like this, but thank you! You helped me figure it out, it was in the overwrite folder! So now I just moved the Meshes/terrain and Textures/terrain in another file, archived it, and install it as a mod into MO2. Hope that doesn't mess anything up if I ever update xLoDGen again, by moving the file as a whole, might have other mods in overwrite that might have stored things in there. Thanks for providing the assistance! Sorry if my english is hard to understand, english is not my first languange, and this is my first time doing a large scale modding, with all these new tools. Ooh, and also, if I may ask for more help, or just a question, my map isn't working after the LoD gen, but I've read that if I just delete all the meshes\terrain\tamriel\tamriel.32.*.*.btr and textures\terrain\tamriel\tamriel.32.*.*.dds, it should be fine right? Please tell me if I miss something!

16 hours ago, puntart said:

-o:"D;\ < typed in like this, but thank you! You helped me figure it out, it was in the overwrite folder! So now I just moved the Meshes/terrain and Textures/terrain in another file, archived it, and install it as a mod into MO2. Hope that doesn't mess anything up if I ever update xLoDGen again, by moving the file as a whole, might have other mods in overwrite that might have stored things in there. Thanks for providing the assistance! Sorry if my english is hard to understand, english is not my first languange, and this is my first time doing a large scale modding, with all these new tools. Ooh, and also, if I may ask for more help, or just a question, my map isn't working after the LoD gen, but I've read that if I just delete all the meshes\terrain\tamriel\tamriel.32.*.*.btr and textures\terrain\tamriel\tamriel.32.*.*.dds, it should be fine right? Please tell me if I miss something!

• Enable xLODGen Output mod.
  • Once enabled, double-click the mod in MO to bring up the mod's information window.
  • Select the Conflicts tab.
    Terrain LOD will override roads provided by A Clear Map of Skyrim.
  • At the top on the Winning file conflicts: pane, copy/paste a clear map into the filter box (top right).
  • Select all lines in the filtered Winning file conflicts: pane.
  • Right-click on any selected file and select Hide, and close the window.