Suggested Change to Comments below Tools Setting box in Step 2 - Tool Configuration

Decopauge123

In 'Step 2 - Tool Configuration' of the Guide,  sub-section 'Tool Configuration', are these comments about the tools just configured in MO2.

Tools can be arranged in any order using the up and down buttons above the list. This will dictate the order they are listed in the MO "Run" drop-down menu. When complete, close the window by clicking the [OK] button.

My suggestion is to add a comment about the optional use of the 'hide in user interface' option available to all tools configured in MO2.

Tools can be arranged in any order using the up and down buttons above the list. This will dictate the order they are listed in the MO "Run" drop-down menu. Optionally, any tool (i.e., 'Skyrim Special Edition Launcher') may be configured with the 'hide in user interface' option so that it won't be seen in the user interface, and accidentally started.  When complete, close the window by clicking the [OK] button.

I know that this might seem like a trivial thing, but I wanted to make this suggestion anyway.  If doing this will help someone not accidentally Launch their SSE and update it, than it will be worth it.

MO2-ModifyExecutables.jpg

Edited by Decopauge123