dyndolod with open cities

auneg

26 minutes ago, auneg said:

Once it is done, save the changed DynDOLOD plugins as normal and copy the SKSE folder with the *.json from the output folder as before.

Where do i put the files?

Treat them like a new mod. In MO, simply "Create empty mod" and copy all files/folders into that mod at the end of your mod list, then sort with LOOT, ensuring that the DynDOLOD plugins are active first. If doing this for open cities, I think you will have two runs and two outputs. I believe that you deposit the first output into the new mod and overwrite with second output, but the instructions for open cities should describe this in detail ... see: ../DynDOLOD/docs/DynDOLOD_Manual.html > Custom Settings For Specific Mods

48 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Treat them like a new mod. In MO, simply "Create empty mod" and copy all files/folders into that mod at the end of your mod list, then sort with LOOT, ensuring that the DynDOLOD plugins are active first. If doing this for open cities, I think you will have two runs and two outputs. I believe that you deposit the first output into the new mod and overwrite with second output, but the instructions for open cities should describe this in detail ... see: ../DynDOLOD/docs/DynDOLOD_Manual.html > Custom Settings For Specific Mods

Nevermind tes5, i have dynolod texture set to 1024, shouldnt distant detail be drastically improved? i do not see a difference, only more trees pop up.