Looking for Legacy of the Dragonborn V5+ Enhanced Lighting for ENB patch

Hello Stepmodders,

I have been scouring the internet for a consistency patch for ELE + LOTD v5 for some time now and and so far my efforts have been inconclusive. I believe there used to be a patch on Lexy's guide but it was pulled some time ago because it "made the museum too dark".

I am hoping a fine gentlemen or lady here can direct me to something similar. I have found an older version available on the ELE page but that was pre LOTD v5 so therefor it not compatible with up to date versions of the mod.

Thank you very much for reading and have a great day, any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Legacy of the Dragonborn Plus has a patch for Enhanced Lighting for ENB 1.2.2 and Legacy of the Dragonborn 5.2. Click the link I provided, search for Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) and you'll see NOTE Special Instructions that contains a link to the path. Note that you'll still need ELE SE - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch from the Enhanced Lighting for ENB mod page. This is the most recent one I found in a quick search.

3 hours ago, Greg said:

Legacy of the Dragonborn Plus has a patch for Enhanced Lighting for ENB 1.2.2 and Legacy of the Dragonborn 5.2. Click the link I provided, search for Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) and you'll see NOTE Special Instructions that contains a link to the path. Note that you'll still need ELE SE - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch from the Enhanced Lighting for ENB mod page. This is the most recent one I found in a quick search.

Thanks very much Greg, its much appreciated! :)