"Models & Textures" Feedback

kabepo

I've just worked through the "Models & Textures" section of the STEP 1.0.0 Guide, and have some feedback.

aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures
Chaurus is the only creature selected, but it is now overwritten by the new mod "Superior Chaurus", so it is no longer needed.

Bellyaches HD Dragon Replacer Pack
Mod is present in 0.3.0b, removed in 1.0.0, but is not listed in the Changelog.

MM Real Elks

10 hours ago, kabepo said:

I've just worked through the "Models & Textures" section of the STEP 1.0.0 Guide, and have some feedback.

aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures
Chaurus is the only creature selected, but it is now overwritten by the new mod "Superior Chaurus", so it is no longer needed.

Bellyaches HD Dragon Replacer Pack

MM Real Elks

All is correct. Bellyaches Dragons was replaced by Rustic Dragons. MM Real Elks was simply dropped because the textures have issues of causing the elks to be very bright in certain lighting.

As for Creatures, I can' attest to weather or not it's still needed as I don't have anything set up on my system right now. I upgrade my system and just reinstalled Windows yesterday. It'll be some time before I'm to the point of checking that out. It would be a lot faster, @z929669, if you could update to the latest Guide to check. Else, it's going to be a good while (a week...maybe more?).