Optional Customizations - BethINI Changes & Questions

Tykune

I was going through the optional modifications in BethINI as suggested via screenshots, and I noticed a few of the screenshots are lacking the new additions that come with BethINI as of currently (and also a few options were forced off and altered from how it looks on the guide screenshots).

1. The 'Basic' screenshot on the guide has '64-Bit Render Targets' missing. By default, it is unticked and I have left it as such.

I would like to know if this should remain unticked.

Guide -
Beth-INI-Basic.png

Current BethINI -
5aca7f5a43718630a13b4a330bd3dade.png

2. The 'Detail' screenshot on the guide has 'Screen Space Reflections' missing. By default, it is ticked with a 'Reflection Divider' of 2 as shown in the screen shot.

I would like to know if this is okay to leave by default as well, or if it should be unticked/altered.

Guide -
Beth-INI-Detail.png

Current BethINI -
18951584ecb6c63dd94cd9344b3b6dda.png

3. In he 'Visuals' screenshot on the guide, in the 'Snow' section on the bottom, the 'Intensity' dropdown and box are both greyed out and cannot be changed, but the guide screenshot has it set to 0.30 each, while my own below shows 1.00 in the dropdown, but 0.30 in the box. Also to note, the guide has 'Snow Mask' greyed out and ticked, while my own BethINI has it greyed out and unticked.

If it is greyed out, I assume that it is just not going to be used in the game, and since it cannot be changed, it is nothing that should be worrying.

Guide -
Beth-INI-Visuals.png

Current BethINI -
ce57bd33d8ae305cd182008ebdb13652.png

Edited by Tykune