Can I integrate Open Cities Skyrim - SSE?

cybtrash

Hello,

I finished the S.T.E.P 1.0 walkthough and I would like to integrate the "Open Cities Skyrim - SSE" mod. Is it possible with the recent S.T.E.P build or would it lead to big problems?

I know I have to look out for patches for the other mods and I have to look again at DynLOD LOD generation.

Can you give me some hints? (Maybe some others would profit from this, too).

Thank you!

2 hours ago, cybtrash said:

Hello,

I finished the S.T.E.P 1.0 walkthough and I would like to integrate the "Open Cities Skyrim - SSE" mod. Is it possible with the recent S.T.E.P build or would it lead to big problems?

I know I have to look out for patches for the other mods and I have to look again at DynLOD LOD generation.

Can you give me some hints? (Maybe some others would profit from this, too).

Thank you!

It's totally possible as long as you mind your mod conflicts and install patches. If you haven't every patched Open Cities, just remember that conflicting assets need to flip worldspaces (from city to tamriel) and their position data needs to be carried forward or fixed for the new world space. Patching Open Cities is more akin to mod building than patching. Especially if a patch doesn't exist for a mod that adds in new content to a cities. For those situations, you'll likely have to use the CK.