xLODGen Output folder

HellG4mer

Hello,

I'm encountering what in my opinion is no more than a small setback, but I nonetheless need some help.

I've followed each and every word of the Skyrim SE STEP guide and apparently still managed to get something wrong.

I did a ctrl+f on the step guide page with the word "Output" to try and find where I went wrong and I thought it was in an eventual misstyping of the xLODGen argument in the tool setup table, but well it wasn't.

My problem is in the step 5, LOD generation with xLODGen, precisely : the "1." under "Wrap up".

It says : "Navigate to the xLODGen output folder (e.g. ..Modding/Tools/xLODGen/xLODGen_Output)".

The thing is I don't seem to have a xLODGen Output folder anywhere except for the one I had to create in the MO itself (STEP SSE - xLODGen Output).

Anyway, I don't think it's much of a big deal. Having ran xLODGen as told just above, my guess is there is, somewhere, the content I have to copy/paste in said STEP SSE - xLODGen Output.

My question is : Where is it and well, mainly, what is it ? So I might find it by myself in case the "where" can't really be answered.

I'm thanking you with all due gratefulness for your work, and help,

Have a nice day,

HellG4mer

Hello yeah no thank you for your time but creating the folder in question isn't really the problem.

I've ran xLODGen. I'm at this step. If I had created the output folder when I should have, the "output" of the running would be in this folder.

The thing is I did not create such a folder, but still ran xLODGen, therefore my question was : "What is the output and where could it be ?"

Is it by default in the xLODGen base folder ? By looking at the "modified at"/"created at" timestamps I can ask is it something like "LODGen_log.txt" "SSELODGen_log.txt" "TES5LODGen_log.txt" ? If yes which one should I place into a xLODGen Output folder, all three ?

Thanks alot for your help, and again for your work on all this.

Best regards,

HellG4mer

Edited by HellG4mer

Ok found out the prob, ctrl f 'd the line -lodgen -sse -o:"C:\Modding\Tools\xLODGen\xLODGen_Output\while my actual Modding folder was on another ssd called G.

This thread can be closed, sorry for the inconvenience it's mb.

Have a nice one !

Edited by HellG4mer