Elenear's Skyrim HD Wallpaper Packs

Hi guys

It's not a mod in it's full rights, therefore I prefixed it with Info. If admins/mods feel this thread should go to Skyrim Related rather than Mod Suggestions don't hesitate to move it.

These are wallpapers I did - they are all made of actual gameplay screenshots, and then postprocessed in Photoshop. As I am no modder, but I do some amateur photography and I'd like to think I have a good eye for screenshots, this is my way of contributing and saying Thanks to all the TES (and Nexus in general) modding community. I think it's one of the most friendly communities I've ever been involved in!

Feel free do download the wallpapers, I hope you'll like them. There are 2 packs so far, they are all in 1920x1080 resolution (pack 1 contains 4:3 screen ratio versions too) and there are 10 wallpapers in each pack. I have MANY more screenshots waiting to be turned into wallpapers, so expect more to come in due course!

Any feedback is most welcomed too! 

Wallpaper Pack 1

Wallpaper Pack 2

I think this will be happier in the Skyrim related section.

I particularly like the one with the statuesque spellcaster, with a sort of van Gogh brush effect in the night sky. I think that is more interesting, because we've all seen so many nice screenshots, but that is unique.