Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

That's great for you.  For me, when trying to create the consistency merge, the 'Zim's Immersive Artifacts Consistency Patch.esp' requires 'Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp' as a master, which itself requires 'ZIA_Complete Pack.esp', which is of course not the esp that was merged into the 'LOTD Patches Merged.esp' because that merge required 'ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp' instead.  Maybe something's been updated since to stop this being an issue.  Again, I've been systematically working through this process over more than two weeks.  My internet is terrible and I work a lot.

Delete the old Merge in both zMerge and MO2 and recreate from scratch

Zim's Immersive Artifacts Consistency Patch.esp shouldm't require the CR as a master

Delete the old Merge in both zMerge and MO2 and recreate from scratch

Zim's Immersive Artifacts Consistency Patch.esp shouldm't require the CR as a master

I've deleted and recreated 'LOTD Patches Merged.esp', but Zim's Immersive Artifacts Consistency Patch still requires ZIA_Complete Pack.esp.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong...when creating the merge profile, it is the case that I need to make sure I've enabled all plugins required by another plugin, right?  So, for the last merge, one of the plugin requires the LOTD Patches Merged plugin, and that requires a ton of others, so all of them need to be selected if I understand correctly.

Regardless, I can't get all of the icons showing a missing master to go away because of the requirement for ZIA_Complete Pack.esp.  Is there an altered version of Zim's Immersive Artifacts Consistency Patch that uses ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp as a master instead?

I've deleted and recreated 'LOTD Patches Merged.esp', but Zim's Immersive Artifacts Consistency Patch still requires ZIA_Complete Pack.esp.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong...when creating the merge profile, it is the case that I need to make sure I've enabled all plugins required by another plugin, right?  So, for the last merge, one of the plugin requires the LOTD Patches Merged plugin, and that requires a ton of others, so all of them need to be selected if I understand correctly.

Regardless, I can't get all of the icons showing a missing master to go away because of the requirement for ZIA_Complete Pack.esp.  Is there an altered version of Zim's Immersive Artifacts Consistency Patch that uses ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp as a master instead?

it sounds like you missed a replacer Patches since of Zims 1.5.1 the esp was renamed

I've deleted and recreated 'LOTD Patches Merged.esp', but Zim's Immersive Artifacts Consistency Patch still requires ZIA_Complete Pack.esp. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...when creating the merge profile, it is the case that I need to make sure I've enabled all plugins required by another plugin, right? So, for the last merge, one of the plugin requires the LOTD Patches Merged plugin, and that requires a ton of others, so all of them need to be selected if I understand correctly.

Regardless, I can't get all of the icons showing a missing master to go away because of the requirement for ZIA_Complete Pack.esp. Is there an altered version of Zim's Immersive Artifacts Consistency Patch that uses ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp as a master instead?

Did you add and overwrite the replacer esps as mentions in the latest Update guide? I can remember in my case i also had master file Problems as i saw i did a mistake and saved the replacer esps in the wrong folder in mo2. So the old esp was overwriting the new one from lexy. Then my Problem was solved

Its confusing because of hidden mods. You have to unhide them

Well, how deeply will this impact the work I've done thus far?  Is there a guide for a stable version that I can count on not to change in the two weeks it takes me to implement it with my rotten connection and lack of free time?  I would fine fixing what I've done thus far to conform to the February updates since I did the vast majority of the work between that one and the update from Monday, but I'm a bit intimidated at the idea of starting over from the beginning (which is probably what I would need to do since, as I've said, I've only gotten this far through systematic following of instructions).  Is there an older version of the Zim consistency patch that would enable me to proceed with the work I've already done?

Well, how deeply will this impact the work I've done thus far?  Is there a guide for a stable version that I can count on not to change in the two weeks it takes me to implement it with my rotten connection and lack of free time?  I would fine fixing what I've done thus far to conform to the February updates since I did the vast majority of the work between that one and the update from Monday, but I'm a bit intimidated at the idea of starting over from the beginning (which is probably what I would need to do since, as I've said, I've only gotten this far through systematic following of instructions).  Is there an older version of the Zim consistency patch that would enable me to proceed with the work I've already done?

yes, we the older version of Zim consistency patch of the Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Nexus page v1.03 was the last one that used Zim v1.4.

You can also always use the History link on the wiki and pick a date to work off.

And for the record, the guide STEP usually updates on a Monday the Nexus on a Wednesday. I do try to keep update to once a week wherever possible.

When completing two of the merges, there have been two plugins stating that MLU.esp is a missing master.  I've scoured my installed mods and cannot find Morrowloot Ultimate or any patch/optional/update mods that contain the plugin.  I went back through the installation guide and saw that for the MLU page, none of the files downloaded were the main file.

Am I missing this plugin inside another mod the guide had me download?

EDIT:  After going through the zMerge videos PheonixSunstar001 made for this guide, I found out it was hiding in the OMEGA AIO mod.  Kudos to that guy for adding a different visual for this already in-depth and fantastic guide.

Edited by eriahers

Heads up Guys Skyrim Update again which means SKSE is Broken so the wait begins again.

When completing two of the merges, there have been two plugins stating that MLU.esp is a missing master.  I've scoured my installed mods and cannot find Morrowloot Ultimate or any patch/optional/update mods that contain the plugin.  I went back through the installation guide and saw that for the MLU page, none of the files downloaded were the main file.

Am I missing this plugin inside another mod the guide had me download?

it in OMEGA

I apologize, I know this has been covered in a few posts already but it's just not clicking with me.

I understand that there's been a version change with Zim's artifact mod.  I ran into a problem merging where certain mods wanted his old version (ZIA_Complete_Pack_V4) as a master while others wanted his new version (ZIA_Complete Pack) as a master.

I also read through (and thought I understood) a post saying to simply build the merges one time through without the mods requiring the V4 master:

• [when building] LODT Patches  ->  [exclude] OMEGA ZIA LOTD | OMEGA Consistency Patch
  • [when building] MLU Patches  ->  [exclude] OMEGA ZIA LOTD | MLU Consistency
  • [when building] Weapons & Armor  ->  [exclude] Lexy's LOTD Better Bows and Arrows
  • [when building] Lexy's LOTD  ->  [exclude] Zim's Immersive Artifact Consistency

And once all of the merges have been built, go back through and re-build those four merges with the excluded files and there shouldn't be any errors.  However, I've built those four merges two separate times now and yet, I still get missing master errors from mods requiring ZIA_Complete_Pack_V4 as a master.

I don't understand how building those four merges without those specific plugins will allow you to build them correctly later; I suppose if I did, I might be able to figure this out.  I also read another post mentioning hidden plugins; I've been using the "Merge Plugins Hide" function in MO2 after every merge that I built (which made it a real headache to go back and try to rebuild the merges since I have to move hidden plugins out of each mods optional tab...), should I not be doing that?

Ultimately, I can't figure out how to get past certain plugins requiring the older Zim's mod as a master when I try to build some of these merges, even with all the help that's been given so far...

I don't know if this helps, but here's a specific example:

1. I built the LOTD Patches Merged following the instructions exactly (loading everything they depended on, running LOOT, re-ordering them according to the list, running zEdit and ensuring the plugin name was exact, and building the merge) except that I excluded OMEGA ZIA LOTD Patch and OMEGA LOTD Consistency Patch because they needed that older Zia mod
  2. I then switched back to my main profile, moved the new mod to the correct spot, activated it, used the Merge Plugins Hide function and selected disable, ran LOOT, and updated the metadata.
  3. I then built all of the other merges (making sure to exclude the recommended plugins for the specific merges) the same way.
  4. Once all of this was completed, I went back to my LOTD Patches Merged profile and activated the plugin for OMEGA ZIA LOTD Patch in the right pane and it's still requiring ZIA_Complete Pack_V4 as a master.  
Edited by eriahers

I apologize, I know this has been covered in a few posts already but it's just not clicking with me.

I understand that there's been a version change with Zim's artifact mod.  I ran into a problem merging where certain mods wanted his old version (ZIA_Complete_Pack_V4) as a master while others wanted his new version (ZIA_Complete Pack) as a master.

I also read through (and thought I understood) a post saying to simply build the merges one time through without the mods requiring the V4 master:

• [when building] LODT Patches  ->  [exclude] OMEGA ZIA LOTD | OMEGA Consistency Patch
  • [when building] MLU Patches  ->  [exclude] OMEGA ZIA LOTD | MLU Consistency
  • [when building] Weapons & Armor  ->  [exclude] Lexy's LOTD Better Bows and Arrows
  • [when building] Lexy's LOTD  ->  [exclude] Zim's Immersive Artifact Consistency

And once all of the merges have been built, go back through and re-build those four merges with the excluded files and there shouldn't be any errors.  However, I've built those four merges two separate times now and yet, I still get missing master errors from mods requiring ZIA_Complete_Pack_V4 as a master.

I don't understand how building those four merges without those specific plugins will allow you to build them correctly later; I suppose if I did, I might be able to figure this out.  I also read another post mentioning hidden plugins; I've been using the "Merge Plugins Hide" function in MO2 after every merge that I built (which made it a real headache to go back and try to rebuild the merges since I have to move hidden plugins out of each mods optional tab...), should I not be doing that?

Ultimately, I can't figure out how to get past certain plugins requiring the older Zim's mod as a master when I try to build some of these merges, even with all the help that's been given so far...

when rebuilding a merge it is actually far easier to just scrap the merge in both zMerge and MO2 and do again from scratch. If a plugin it still calling for ZIA_Complete_Pack_V4 it needs updated period I have provided updates via my dropbox if you have any extra stuff that is on you to sort out.

Merge Hide doesn't work for me.  When I click on it, it shows that my plugins are already inactive and the disable option is grayed out.

I've been moving my plugins by double-clicking and moving them to the options folder.  However, I'm getting close to finishing the guide.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling meticulously following the guide.

I think the Problem is the 2 replacer esps lexy mentioned in the Update guide and additional the hidden plugin Files of merged mods. So the old files didnt become overwrite because of wrong replacing.

If the replacer esps are installed correctly the missing master error is history