Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Guys if you want to rollback to the version before the Creation Club update, do as always:

Press Win+R and paste steam://nav/console

Then paste download_depot 489830 489833 1298692161422189837 and hit Enter

Go to \Steam\steamapps\content\app_489830\depot_489833 and copy & paste the file SkyrimSE.exe into your Skyrim directory, overwriting the one already in it.

Edited by LukeCreed13
  • +1 1

Guys if you want to rollback to the version before the Creation Club update, do as always:

Press Win+R and paste steam://nav/console

Then paste download_depot 489830 489833 1298692161422189837 and hit Enter

Go to \Steam\steamapps\content\app_489830\depot_489833 and copy & paste the file SkyrimSE.exe into your Skyrim directory, overwriting the one already in it.

For the 1.5.50 it's download_depot 489830 489833 583541185188584076

• +1 1

Hi Lexys,

Even tho everything is fine and can load my old savegame (that I cleaned with fallrhim tools). It seems I have a huge papyrus log...  and I had now disable logging... I must say that I did not check with a new game... Maybe that's just normal but I wonder if your have seen something similar ?

Thank you for putting together and maintaining this amazing guide! Just about done with the guide overhaul and I found something that actually conflicts with my install. I am wondering if Song of the Green, Lock Related Loot, and NPC Retexture Merge SSE should be on the conflict resolution at the end of the guide. Are these not optional mods/patches?

Thank you for putting together and maintaining this amazing guide! Just about done with the guide overhaul and I found something that actually conflicts with my install. I am wondering if Song of the Green, Lock Related Loot, and NPC Retexture Merge SSE should be on the conflict resolution at the end of the guide. Are these not optional mods/patches?

ah ok Song of the green and NPC Retextures are in the wrong CR's I will need to fix that. Lock related loot will need to change the tag 

Just wondering, why remove the Keep It Clean merge?

It was removed cos the were concerns over renaming esp cos the mod has a SEQ file and facegen data and since these didn't match the new esp name and Since the Patches merge into the bash patch the esp count wouldn't change so I decided instead faffing around renaming things we'll just remove the merge.