Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Does moreHUD work for you guys? I have posted my issue on the nexus but only 1 person confirmed the bug. Some of the features just don't get displayed (Shrine blessings for example). But this only happens if I start the game with MO. After installing the mod directly into DATA folder everything is OK.

Having this problem too. I'll just live with it, there's no way in hell I'm installing anything manually. The missing shrine blessings isn't too big an issue, and I habitually gather all the things it won't show ingredient effects for.

so you are using only the optional Mystic Condenser 2.2 UCE file? Is the fact the token is in Helgen not a pain in the ass?

That is the one, yes, I think I did grab it in Helgen. I actually started in Solitude (to gain immediate access to the museum) and eventually got to Helgen following the LOTD story/quests. Helgen Keep was abandoned and everyone dead as per AS-LAL, the warden's chest did contain the token. I don't know if conflicts are possible if you advance in Helgen Reborn before getting the token. I only read the book that starts HR adter having visited Helgen and letting some time go by, as the author suggests. That was over a week ago and I haven't even used the token! I'm using Solitude as my base (safehouse) and I usually go back there. The condenser in the safehouse is added by the patch, whichever version of MC you're using.

That is the one, yes, I think I did grab it in Helgen. I actually started in Solitude (to gain immediate access to the museum) and eventually got to Helgen following the LOTD story/quests. Helgen Keep was abandoned and everyone dead as per AS-LAL, the warden's chest did contain the token. I don't know if conflicts are possible if you advance in Helgen Reborn before getting the token. I only read the book that starts HR adter having visited Helgen and letting some time go by, as the author suggests. That was over a week ago and I haven't even used the token! I'm using Solitude as my base (safehouse) and I usually go back there. The condenser in the safehouse is added by the patch, whichever version of MC you're using.

What Patch The USLEEP on inside the Fomod?

Is anyone else have issue download mods through MO2 as in using the download with manager button mine keep failing?

I always download directly, DarkladyLexy, but I will test that and let you know what happens.

UPDATE:  I successfully downloaded 12 mods using the NMM button.

Edited by Decopauge123

That problem is fixed now. MO was sending https requests or some such over to the Nexus and they changed some funk. It should be fixed now.

So what's your beef with scarcity? It plays so nicely with Morrowloot. You get a real sense of progression with the two in tow

cool. Well my beef aganist Scarcity isn't only related to Morrowloot it is the fact you can get to the end of dungeon defeat a high level boss and there be nothing in the chest at the end.

Lexy, might be an idea to make an extra page devided in two parts containing:

Part one:

- mods you are interested in and might make it to the modlist. For instance: morrowloot

Part two:

- mods you removed from the list + why you did

For instance:

Move it damnid - redundant

What do you think?

As I have stated many, many, many times you don't have to I have already run the Script when I created the NPC Retexture Merge. I might just delete that as it is causing confusion.

Sorry about that. :wallbash:

I was searching this Forum for information about the black face bug, but didn't see those posts.  While I reinstalled WICO, I stumbled across that script because I was searching for WICO on all the Build pages.

Edited by Decopauge123

Lexy, might be an idea to make an extra page devided in two parts containing:

Part one:

- mods you are interested in and might make it to the modlist. For instance: morrowloot

Part two:

- mods you removed from the list + why you did

For instance:

Move it damnid - redundant

What do you think?

Not sure I'll think about it.

Sorry about that. :wallbash:

I was searching this Forum for information about the black face bug, but didn't see those posts.  While I reinstalled WICO, I stumbled across that script because I was searching for WICO on all the Build pages.

that's OK I mean to sound rude.