Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

That's weird: CTDs with Bashed Patch, no CTDs without :D

You need to trace those to the mod that's actually originating them. I had that problem and had to do it the painful old fashioned way, removing batches of mods and testing the game, always rebuilding the bashed patch first, until no CTD. Then slowly reinstalling them until I got to the source of the problem. Once I traced it to the character retextures section, reinstalled the whole section and that fixed it. I've also had to take down other mods I had added after isolating them as sources of CTDs and not figuring out what exact conflict was causing them.

You need to trace those to the mod that's actually originating them. I had that problem and had to do it the painful old fashioned way, removing batches of mods and testing the game, always rebuilding the bashed patch first, until no CTD. Then slowly reinstalling them until I got to the source of the problem. Once I traced it to the character retextures section, reinstalled the whole section and that fixed it. I've also had to take down other mods I had added after isolating them as sources of CTDs and not figuring out what exact conflict was causing them.

I've isolated the mod and removed it. No more CTDs atm. Thats the good news.

What's left is a graphical issue and this is caused by merging the files of the Weather Systems via Bashed Patch. I think I'll just skip those files because there was a problem with it before and the whole Weather Systems Merged was not working as intended, so it is the only merge I'm currently not using from the Merge Page. Maybe I'll try to reinstall this section tomorrow and see if that helps.

For the Vivid Weathers Definitive Edition installer I'm not sure if I have to check or uncheck Tree LOD / SFO Tree LOD? I've installed SFO but do not use any seperate LOD stuff.

For Obsidian Mountain Fogs I'm not sure as well, because the guide says that manual SSEEdit cleaning is required because a wild edit causing an error during DynDOLOD World generation, but I don't use DynDOLOD. So I guess that I do not have to delete the edit.

Hi, a question when installing, for example 

SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators

It says that, 

Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.txt

but during Animals Merged, SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp is needed (or else it will say missing masters). Does it means I need to install back the esp and then delete it back later?

Thanks

Hi, a question when installing, for example 

SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators

It says that, 

Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.txt

but during Animals Merged, SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp is needed (or else it will say missing masters). Does it means I need to install back the esp and then delete it back later?

Thanks

You'll install another version of the file SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp when you install the next mod in the list (Skytest Integration Project SE). So you don't need the .esp from SkyTEST itself.

Has anyone added the Loot and Encounter Zones of Skyrim Revamped additionally and complementary to the Complete Enemy Overhaul?

I've checked the item leveled lists and as far as I can see there are only 5 unclear mods:

Legacy of The Dragonborn SSE
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition
Immersive Weapons
Heavy Armory - New Weapons
Scarcity SE - Less Loot Mod

So I'm wondering if they could/should work without additional patches?

Isn't that a little confusing? For me, it's already confusion with the 30 unchecked plugins because of the Bashed Patch :D

I second your opinion... And I don't know if Skyrim SE will still glitch from having too many esp's (including those that aren't active in the load order) present in the root data folder (as with previous TES games, which led to Wrye Bash's ghosting feature).

Not confusing at all, as all the .esp's for a particular merge are together before the merge.

I have never had an issue with unchecked .esp's and Wrye Bash in SE.

Has anyone added the Loot and Encounter Zones of Skyrim Revamped additionally and complementary to the Complete Enemy Overhaul?

I've checked the item leveled lists and as far as I can see there are only 5 unclear mods:

Legacy of The Dragonborn SSE

Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition

Immersive Weapons

Heavy Armory - New Weapons

Scarcity SE - Less Loot Mod

So I'm wondering if they could/should work without additional patches?

I have but I am testing it out with Morrowloot and have removed everything except the Encounter Zones and since i am testing Morrowloot I totally dropped Scarcity.

I have but I am testing it out with Morrowloot and have removed everything except the Encounter Zones and since i am testing Morrowloot I totally dropped Scarcity.

That sounds like an interesting combo :)

Skyrim Revamped (or Morrowloot) should go after LOTD, Immersive Creatures, Immersive Weapons and Heavy Armory in load order, right?

I think Scarcity should be fine with Skyrim Revamped and a bashed patch and should be placed after Skyrim Revamped.

Edited by filiusDei

That sounds like an interesting combo :)

Skyrim Revamped (or Morrowloot) should go after LOTD, Immersive Creatures, Immersive Weapons and Heavy Armory in load order, right?

I think Scarcity should be fine with Skyrim Revamped and a bashed patch and should be placed after Skyrim Revamped.

that sounds about Right the bash Patch should actully be After the Scarcity which is at the bottom on the Right pane (Befofore zEdt and DynDOLOD)

Has anyone tried this? There's a patch for LOTD.

Mystic Condenser SE

The functionality to combine lesser potions and poisons into greater versions matches the Soul Gem combiner pretty well, I think. I've seen some comments mention that they used only the patch, but not sure if that's accurate. Might be nice if that worked, since otherwise those Condensers are in all the Jarl strongholds.

Has anyone tried this? There's a patch for LOTD.

Mystic Condenser SE

The functionality to combine lesser potions and poisons into greater versions matches the Soul Gem combiner pretty well, I think. I've seen some comments mention that they used only the patch, but not sure if that's accurate. Might be nice if that worked, since otherwise those Condensers are in all the Jarl strongholds.

I'm using Mystic Condenser and it IS a practical way to reduce the amount of clutter you carry in terms of weak potions, by combining them into stronger ones. To preserve compatibility with eventual home mods, Snazzy, etc... I'm using the "token only" version (which doesn't place anything into the world, simply gives you a "token" that you can place anywhere you want. Regardless, if you use the LOTD patch it'll place a Mystic Condenser in the Safehouse. I also merged both the mystic condenser and the patch with other "new item" plugins and it works without issues. I haven't seen any conflict with other mods in this list.

I'm using Mystic Condenser and it IS a practical way to reduce the amount of clutter you carry in terms of weak potions, by combining them into stronger ones. To preserve compatibility with eventual home mods, Snazzy, etc... I'm using the "token only" version (which doesn't place anything into the world, simply gives you a "token" that you can place anywhere you want. Regardless, if you use the LOTD patch it'll place a Mystic Condenser in the Safehouse. I also merged both the mystic condenser and the patch with other "new item" plugins and it works without issues. I haven't seen any conflict with other mods in this list.

so you are using only the optional Mystic Condenser 2.2 UCE file? Is the fact the token is in Helgen not a pain in the ass?