Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

The link for No BS Projectile mod is pointing to Immersive Sounds patch mod.

thanks fixed copy and paste error.

So, I finally finished the modding journey, and I'm surprised at how well it runs. I was a bit worried (I usually held back on the 4k stuff in fear of my pc imploding), but everything is so smooth.

I do have a problem, and I'm hoping you can point me to where I did things wrong. Screenshot in the spoiler tag.

SCreenie-27e638b0b711ed4e5.jpg

As you can see, trees in the background are fine, but when they get to the "foreground" the textures are missing. I haven't encountered that problem before, and I don't know if it's a DynDOLOD thing, or a merge problem or something else. Any pointers are well appreciated!

And some questions about mods, I hope that's okay. I know you're putting out an update soon, but I just wanted to ask. :)

Frostfall - I've previously used it together with iNeed, with DracoTorre's fixes (here). Are you waiting for Chesko's official update to it, and do you think it'd be fine installing it with the temporary fix, and then updating for the full fix once he updated his mod(s)? (orwould you suggest using the Creation Club version until he updates, as that can be turned off in-game?)

General equipment additions. Like the Breton Paladin Artifacts, what's your take on things like that? :)

Hunting in Skyrim - Would there be any incompatibilities with this one?

Quick Loot - I like it. Is there problems with it? :P

Looks like you didn't install SFO correctly double check that. I know many users are using Frostfall with great success Personally, I am waiting for Chesko to work is magic. you can probably add Breton paladin Artifacts with too much hassle. Never use hunting is Skyrim it might conflict with Hunterborn don't know maybe others can advise.

Yeah, waiting for the official update is probably the safest route :) I miss it a lot, though :P

Hunting in Skyrim can work with Hunterborn if you disable it's skinning system. It's probably not for everyone, but it does add even more features to the hunting experience. The mod isn't done yet, though. B1gBadDaddy's still working on it.

I'll add the Paladin artifacts and try to fix the SFO problem. Thanks for the hints. And thanks a ton for the update.

Is it necessary to rebuild the zPatch?

Hey. I have a question about adding mods midplay. Let's say I didn't install wells of lool. I already have some displays filled. Can I install it now and LOTD will recognize it and I will be able to put its items into displays?

I take you mean Wheels of Lull? you can and it should but personally, I wouldn't The Wheels of Lull is a broken mess on SSE.

I take you mean Wheels of Lull? you can and it should but personally, I wouldn't The Wheels of Lull is a broken mess on SSE.

Yes, I meant Wheels of Lull, but it was just an example of any mod that is supported by LOTD. So it's gonne be the same with Immersive weapons I suppose? I really hope so :)

Kneph13 hi! Modern Brawl Bug fix is, as i understand it, left here for the same reason as on SRLE Extended LOTD guide: its sole purpose is for those that may not use or have removed Enai Siaion's mods from their build (which has it included in them), they then have it in their build. Also as it is placed towards the end it will not harm said mod authors mods, but simply overwrite what it already has, thus not needed to remove...PS love the quote from Joan Baez's song

Edited by berndaroy

Hi,

Has anyone experienced zEdit "messing" the NPC records not properly forwarded from the unofficial patch (mainly the VMAD records and some others)? Solving those is not that hard but really time consuming unless something went wrong while installing...

- Alkira.

Kneph13 hi! Modern Brawl Bug fix is, as i understand it, left here for the same reason as on SRLE Extended LOTD guide: its sole purpose is for those that may not use or have removed Enai Siaion's mods from their build (which has it included in them), they then have it in their build. Also as it is placed towards the end it will not harm said mod authors mods, but simply overwrite what it already has, thus not needed to remove...PS love the quote from Joan Baez's song

Thanks @berndaroy, that is what I thought, but I wanted to ask.  Glad you loved the quote! ::):

Have you considered using your Conflict Res plugin to house the record edits for some lesser mods?

I use my own patch for things like NO BS dodge etc. You can also slap in the single record change for No more standing close.

Also unless I'm reading this wrong (maybe haven't something that you are using) but Move it Dammit is completly redundant:

fBumpReactionSmallWaitTimer

fBumpReactionMinMoveDist

fBumpReactionIdealMoveDist

are all edited the same eay by Immerisve Amazing Follower Tweaks

and the only other record in that mod (four in total)

isfBumpReactionSmallDelayTime is being overwritten No more standing close.

TLDT: Bascially those three mods affect 2 record edits.... You can slap those into your C.R patch and be done with it

Edited by uncleseano