Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hey Darth and Lexy,

Are you still planning to implement CACO for SSE when it's been converted and uploaded by kryptopyr?

-Xaxilis

The last time this was spoken of, the answer was Yes.  Neither have commented on it since, so it's pretty safe to say that your answer is yes.

Edited by Kneph13

Here's my emails to kryptopyr (I've got one out to Wiseman303 too so, I can make sure I'm right about perms)

Hi Kryptopyr,
I've already completed the conversion of your CACO mod to SSE and am ready to deliver it to you if, you like?  I'm hoping you would be williing to upload it to nexus so, Lexy can include it in her Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition build?

Here's what I've done;
  1. Recompiled the .dll’s for SKSE64 version 2.0.7 (and 2.0.6 )
  2. Tested .dll functionality:
  • DP_Extender.dll -> Potion Duration can be modified
  • ExATKDataPlugin.dll -> Thrown grenades while in Vampire form does damage
  • MagExtender.dll -> Potion Effect Stacking enable/disable works
  1. Merged the ‘Script Update’ into the main mod
  2. Tested the meshes and textures with 'NifScan.exe'
  3. Optimized the .nif's with NifOptimizer
  4. Converted 'Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp' to Form 44 in Creation Kit
  5. If you're willing to upload it to nexus, I'll convert the rest of the patches and rebuild the install package for you.  Then, send it to you along with the Visual Studio Solution that includes SKSE64 and the three .dll projects all setup and configured for you.

Please let me know and thank you for your time,

-Xaxilis

P.S.
Wiseman303 changed the permissons for Wiseman303's Flora Fixes back in January and I have converted that mod too so, that should not be a roadblock;

Modification permission - You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features without permission from or credit to me
Conversion permission - You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file

He hasn't replied.   

I posted the entire message I sent to her so that, Lexy could reference it if she talked to her.  I'm hoping she's got a more direct line to her than my nexus message which, will probably get lost in the millions of messages she gets sent from that site.

Edited by Xaxilis

Did you update the following mods:

CBP Physics

Simply Knock

PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions

If not, please do so....

Have you tried to run the game after each section (minus some merges) as recommended?

Might also be worth double checking the merges (look for entries/plugins merged in each in the right pane).

Double check the LOOT "idiot checks" as well.

- Alkira.

Thanks for the advice guys. @ Battlestar1965: CBP & Papyrus have been updated and Simply Knock removed as per guide updates, so they shouldn't be the problem but I will recheck them. @Alkira: I did check section by section when initially installing this a month ago, but haven't been doing that with the current updates. Seems like the best option for isolating the issue. Looks like while I've been puzzling over this problem I've gotten behind again on new changes, so gonna get myself back up to date again, then if the problem is still there I'll try running with only the first group of mods active and work up from there until the culprit shows itself.

Thanks for the advice guys. @ Battlestar1965: CBP & Papyrus have been updated and Simply Knock removed as per guide updates, so they shouldn't be the problem but I will recheck them. @Alkira: I did check section by section when initially installing this a month ago, but haven't been doing that with the current updates. Seems like the best option for isolating the issue. Looks like while I've been puzzling over this problem I've gotten behind again on new changes, so gonna get myself back up to date again, then if the problem is still there I'll try running with only the first group of mods active and work up from there until the culprit shows itself.

A lot of things have changed since the executable (skyrim.exe) was updated indeed. This could be where your culprit is. You can also disable every plugin on the right pane first and see what happens. Something I usually do.

- Alkira.

Edited by Alkira