Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

So i am getting this strange effect when aiming a bow up and down. It's almost like crosshair is moving first and arrow tip is playing catch up. Not sure if this was there forever but it's annoying the isht out of me. Does anyone else have this? It's especially pronounced when i turn crosshair off. Just looks stupid

So i am getting this strange effect when aiming a bow up and down. It's almost like crosshair is moving first and arrow tip is playing catch up. Not sure if this was there forever but it's annoying the isht out of me. Does anyone else have this? It's especially pronounced when i turn crosshair off. Just looks stupid

I've not had that happen, no. 

No, this is definitely not mouse related. Crosshair is moving fine, however arrow tip movement is delayed, so basically it catches up to where crosshair stopped after short delay, some sort of swaying motion. Not sure how to explain it.

I am using completely different weather setup so can't help you there unfortunately

Edited by sm0kem

FYI I got Hishy's NPC Enchantment Fix to work.  The needed Perks are being added, the old records are being carried over including the 'Compressed' record and, the file is being saved in Form 44.

You must download the one that Mator edited; hishy-npc-enchant-fix-mator-master.zip - Click the green 'Clone or download' button in the upper right hand corner.  Select 'Download as zip'.

And you need version 0.2.0  of zEdit; zEdit_Alpha_v0.2.0_-_Portable.7z  ( I had a sporadic white screen issue with version 0.3.0 )

1. After you extract zEdit, copy the 'hishy-npc-enchant-fix-mator-master' directory from the zip file into the 'modules' subdirectory of zEdit.
  2. Run zEdit inside Mod Organizer 2, Select 'Skyrim SE' from the dropdown and click 'Start Session'
  3. Select the 'OK' button at the bottom of the load order list (You might have to mouse wheel down to see it)
  4. After zEdit loads the mods in the load order, right click in the left panel and select 'Manage Patchers' from the popup menu.
  5. zPatch.esp should be in the list, Click the 'Build' button by its name.
  6. The progress bar is slow and it is NOT done when it hits 100%. WAIT until you see the words 'All Done!"
  7. The X to close the progress bar popup doesn't show. Click the box where it should be in the upper right hand corner when its done.
  8. Now click the X to close zEdit.  It will prompt you to save or discard the file.  Click 'Save'
  9. The file will be in your Mod Organizer 2 Overwrite folder.  Make a mod out of it and activate it.
  10. ALL DONE!

It's actually pretty easy.  Easier than ASIS I think.  But, whether you want your users messing with it is up to you.

-Xaxilis

Edited by Xaxilis

By the way, did you do the new weather merge, with the patch? Do we still use the old replacer esp or just use the one generated by Merge Plugins now?

No I decided to drop doing that since it a been confirmed that the errors spewed out by xedit cos of true storms arn't anything to worry about.

FYI I got Hishy's NPC Enchantment Fix to work.  The needed Perks are being added, the old records are being carried over including the 'Compressed' record and, the file is being saved in Form 44.

You must download the one that Mator edited; hishy-npc-enchant-fix-mator-master.zip - Click the green 'Clone or download' button in the upper right hand corner.  Select 'Download as zip'.

And you need version 0.2.0  of zEdit; zEdit_Alpha_v0.2.0_-_Portable.7z  ( I had a sporadic white screen issue with version 0.3.0 )

1. After you extract zEdit, copy the 'hishy-npc-enchant-fix-mator-master' directory from the zip file into the 'modules' subdirectory of zEdit.
  2. Run zEdit inside Mod Organizer 2, Select 'Skyrim SE' from the dropdown and click 'Start Session'
  3. Select the 'OK' button at the bottom of the load order list (You might have to mouse wheel down to see it)
  4. After zEdit loads the mods in the load order, right click in the left panel and select 'Manage Patchers' from the popup menu.
  5. zPatch.esp should be in the list, Click the 'Build' button by its name.
  6. The progress bar is slow and it is NOT done when it hits 100%. WAIT until you see the words 'All Done!"
  7. The X to close the progress bar popup doesn't show. Click the box where it should be in the upper right hand corner when its done.
  8. Now click the X to close zEdit.  It will prompt you to save or discard the file.  Click 'Save'
  9. The file will be in your Mod Organizer 2 Overwrite folder.  Make a mod out of it and activate it.
  10. ALL DONE!

It's actually pretty easy.  Easier than ASIS I think.  But, whether you want your users messing with it is up to you.

-Xaxilis

OK thanks Xaxills I will give this a try.

Edit: I have given this a go one thing i did note with your instructions I too had issues with v0.3.0 so used v0.2.0  like you said the only thing there was no progress bar so i had to wait until the zPatch.esp popped so i could save a quit.

Hrm.. Good that it worked.  Bad that it was sketchy.  I hate to see you sign up for a scenario that's going to be a user support headache. 

Maybe some more people on this thread giving it a go to test it would give an indication if it's going to be a constant problem or, maybe you've decided already.  ::):

Oh!  I just thought of something, If it turns out that it is going to be difficult for users to do, I guess you could pre-generate it and just have them download it like the conflict resolution patch's.  

You prolly already thought of that.

Edited by Xaxilis

Hrm.. Good that it worked.  Bad that it was sketchy.  I hate to see you sign up for a scenario that's going to be a user support headache. 

Maybe some more people on this thread giving it a go to test it would give an indication if it's going to be a constant problem or, maybe you've decided already.  ::):

yes think it needs some more people to test and let me how big a headache it will be. Personally the lack of a progress bar isn't a major issue since you can't quit zedit until the patch has finished generating anyway.

Oh!  I just thought of something, If it turns out that it is going to be difficult for users to do, I guess you could pre-generate it and just have them download it like the conflict resolution patch's.  

You prolly already thought of that.

haha yeah I have only issue with that like the main CR if there are mods users don't use they will have to clean it themselves it would be better if users generate it themselves.

yes think it needs some more people to test and let me how big a headache it will be. Personally the lack of a progress bar isn't a major issue since you can't quit zedit until the patch has finished generating anyway.

haha yeah I have only issue with that like the main CR if there are mods users don't use they will have to clean it themselves it would be better if users generate it themselves.

Cleaning the main CR is easy.  Doing something like that would be a user nightmare I think. 

I will be sticking with ASIS as that works a treat for me. Plus I use DSR, so easier to run two SkyProc patches.

Cleaning the main CR is easy.  Doing something like that would be a user nightmare I think. 

I will be sticking with ASIS as that works a treat for me. Plus I use DSR, so easier to run two SkyProc patches.

you do realize Skyproc Patchers are Broken on SSE that why I pulled ASIS?

Hey dcads, You might want to read back some posts or better yet, pull that asis made file up in SSE Edit and have a look at.  It's not working as good as you think it is.  

You'll also find problems with it in Wrye bash and It will crash Creation Kit if you try to save it.

Hey dcads, You might want to read back some posts or better yet, pull that asis made file up in SSE Edit and have a look at. It's not working as good as you think it is.

You'll also find problems with it in Wrye bash and It will crash Creation Kit if you try to save it.

I did not see what was broken, I must admit. Opening Asis in SSE Edit and the only issue was copied tint layers from skyrim.esm.

Dual sheath is also working exactly as intended.

20hrs and no crashes so far.

Will read up on what is supposed to be broken.