Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

hey guys feeling a lot better today so all the updates I had on my list are done except LOTD (I am waiting SirJesto to update the merge Patch before I jump into that) and Immersive KS Hairdos.

I will take a look at Underground - a dungeon texture overhaul (WIP) and make a decision on that.

Threw Master of Disguise into my mix on a new game, ran around as various races dressed up in various faction outfits -- confirmed lulz. I quite like it, finally makes it worth it to steal different faction armor (and changes what you can wear in whose presence). It does seem to tag quite a bit of fur armor as bandit-wear, so if I were using Frostfall I'd have to consider patching unless I was okay never wearing fur. I'm entirely sure of some of the mechanics, I'd need to play with it more, but I'm enjoying it.

Also put in Narrative Loot just to check it out, and really liked the new variety of random stuff.

I ran into a very curious issue, which seems to be a thing for some folks in SSE. About an hour into my playtest as I was just wandering around with Inigo, I went to save and my save icon had turned into a weird mash of color with the word 'corrupt' on it. Not just that save, but all my saves. And Skyrim wouldn't load any of them from in-game. I chalked it up to game weirdness, quit out, and started a new game. About 45 minutes later, same thing. Previously-fine saves all said 'corrupt'. Looked up the issue and apparently others have had this happen too. When they see that 'corrupt' screencap they quit the game totally, load back in, and suddenly game says they're not corrupt anymore. I did the same, loaded back in, and sure enough Skyrim says the saves are fine and loads them just dandy. 

I played another two hours or so and it didn't happen again, though according to that forum discussion it can be quite random and also affects Xbox users. There's some debate in there as to whether it could be related to an SSE string limitation (Master of Disguise being script-heavy maybe it pushed me over, I don't know). I'm only about halfway through the thread so there may be other causes figured out, but just wanted to make you guys aware. Don't know if it's happened to anyone else.

Granted my load order right now is purposely trying to stress Skyrim out for personal testing and is much soggier than what I'll use for a real playthrough, but I hadn't known this was a thing. Tonight was the first time it's ever happened to me. 

Most folks decided it was Form 43 mods casusing that problem.  If you followed Lexy's instructions for the mods in her list then you would have run all Form 43 mods through the CK.  Make sure the mods you are adding to her list are Form 44.

My personal experience was when I started adding mods right after they started becoming available was haveing the false corrupt saves.

Once I converted all my Form 43 mods I stopped having that problem and have not had it since then.

hey guys feeling a lot better today so all the updates I had on my list are done except LOTD (I am waiting SirJesto to update the merge Patch before I jump into that) and Immersive KS Hairdos.

I will take a look at Underground - a dungeon texture overhaul (WIP) and make a decision on that.

Welcome Back!  :clap:  I'm glad you're feeling better. :dancingbanana:  Thanks for the updates.   :thumbsup: 

Has anyone else tried to install the latest version of [immersive KS Hairdos]?

Merge Plugins and SSEEdit both say it has 4 FormID errors.

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [05] KS Hairdo's.esp

[00:00] KS Hairdo'sForms [FLST:0507BB96]

[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [05065E01] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [05065E02] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [0507205F] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [05072060] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Yes, I got that too.

Get to feeling better.  This is supposed to be fun, not slave labor.  

DarkladyLexy, what's the recommended course of action for dealing with the 4 invalid FormIDs in the latest version of [immersive KS Hairdos]?

Most folks decided it was Form 43 mods casusing that problem.  If you followed Lexy's instructions for the mods in her list then you would have run all Form 43 mods through the CK.  Make sure the mods you are adding to her list are Form 44.

My personal experience was when I started adding mods right after they started becoming available was haveing the false corrupt saves.

Once I converted all my Form 43 mods I stopped having that problem and have not had it since then.

I converted everything in the guide as I went through her steps. I'll check one by one tonight and see if there's something I missed.

Welcome back Lexy, hope you got a nice quiet rest  :dancingbanana:  :dancingbanana:

Heya! 

Is there anyone that could be so kind to upload their modlist.txt from Mod Organizer? Manages to press some button so my whole left pane is a total disaster. Takes forever to sort them by hand :( 

here is Lexy's https://www.dropbox.com/s/o17vw562aju2njj/modlist.txt?dl=0 bear in mind this will have mods that you don't but it should help you get back on track

Hello

in the guide , the link for this mod leads to an error

Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution CR Update for 1.02.3 (TESTING)

Lexy removed that version the dropbox cos she updated the main CR this morning so grab v1.02 from the Nexus Page.