Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hello. Currently using this modlist, and so far it's great. However, I'm currently encountering a CTD issue where when I cast dual Flame spells at a target, the game will crash to desktop. I cannot really isolate the problem. I would assume it's some magic issue, but cannot narrow it down. I thought it would be a fire effect issue (Flames HD or Ultimate Fire), but disabling those did nothing. The next thing I believe is that I don't have enough VRAM. I'm currently using GTX 770 2GB and have 16 GB of RAM. I know the VRAM is below system requirements, but I chose lower graphic options and chose lower texture sizes for some of the texture mods. 

This may be the issue, but I was wondering if people had this problem. 

Thank you, and thank you Darklady Lexy and the contributors for this fantastic modlist.

Has anyone else tried to get Immersive Wenches to work in this mod list?  I keep getting black faces.

It works fine for me along with Hateful Wenches and the KS Hairs /IC patches. Something must be overwriting it. I did have a problem with dark faces from Flower Girls but that was because the changes in the bashed patch were being overwritten by my zEdit npc enchantments patch. If anyone else is using zEdit, just build the patch on a full load order first then build the bashed patch making sure zEdit loads after the bashed patch. If this is incorrect let me know but it seems to be working.

I am debating in my head if I should add Zedit the NPC enchantments patch. this would essentially be the replaced for ASIS Enchantment fix (Since SkyProc patchers are broken on SSE) what do you all think?

Hello. Currently using this modlist, and so far it's great. However, I'm currently encountering a CTD issue where when I cast dual Flame spells at a target, the game will crash to desktop. I cannot really isolate the problem. I would assume it's some magic issue, but cannot narrow it down. I thought it would be a fire effect issue (Flames HD or Ultimate Fire), but disabling those did nothing. The next thing I believe is that I don't have enough VRAM. I'm currently using GTX 770 2GB and have 16 GB of RAM. I know the VRAM is below system requirements, but I chose lower graphic options and chose lower texture sizes for some of the texture mods. 

This may be the issue, but I was wondering if people had this problem. 

Thank you, and thank you Darklady Lexy and the contributors for this fantastic modlist.

normally CTD on enemies due to not installing the skeleton double check them.

This is a great lil (big) guide here.

I never would have thought of using ELE, ELFX AND RS together. How the hell did you get that to work? I mean, isn't it kinda crazy to use them all together?

Also I'm looking over ord uncapper .ini and comparing it against the MLUs .ini.  What is the main difference do you think? Which levels slower? I know that the ord one give more perks (a extra every 3rd I think)

Thanks again

Have you also thought it could also be Stunning Statute of Skyrim as you are very close to the Shine of Meridia's?

Unfortunately, I can not speak for that as we are not using Morrowloot.

Take a look at both your Stunning Statues install and LeanWolf Better Shaped Talos Statue install and make sure you copied and renamed the files correctly (and didn't delete the originals). I made that mistake, myself.

Lexy, KS Dragon Overhaul got an update to v 1.3 Alpha

Thank you both! That was the fix. I reviewed the guide vs. my install of Stunning Statues and had quite a good laugh when I realized my error. "StatuesSnow" is the correct folder name !!! (I missed the 2 S!). After that simple fix all is well.

By the way, DynDOLOD is updated to v2.36 Beta 9. Link:  https://mega.nz/#!xEYwFY4C!HDAAWUQ1LDO4rSpieEwIHxYv9UQnem_NyKbVvrb06RA

It was a simple drop in replacement for the (now broken) link the v2.36 Beta 8 in the guide prerequisites page.

Thank you both! That was the fix. I reviewed the guide vs. my install of Stunning Statues and had quite a good laugh when I realized my error. "StatuesSnow" is the correct folder name !!! (I missed the 2 S!). After that simple fix all is well.

By the way, DynDOLOD is updated to v2.36 Beta 9. Link:  https://mega.nz/#!xEYwFY4C!HDAAWUQ1LDO4rSpieEwIHxYv9UQnem_NyKbVvrb06RA

It was a simple drop in replacement for the (now broken) link the v2.36 Beta 8 in the guide prerequisites page.

Thanks, I'll sort that as soon as I can. You're not the first to make the mistake about Stunning Statues of Skyrim and you won't be the last the double ss is easy to miss I shoudl make it more obvious just not sure how.

::D:

Thanks, I'll sort that as soon as I can. You're not the first to make the mistake about Stunning Statues of Skyrim and you won't be the last the double ss is easy to miss I shoudl make it more obvious just not sure how.

Maybe just add a little note saying exactly that: "Make sure your folder name has the double s in 'statuessnow'"

BTW Lexy, Violens now has options for Loose vs BSA and whether to install JContainers and various profiles on install. Just FYI for when you update the instructions.

Edited by Tzefira