Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Has anyone else tried to install the latest version of [immersive KS Hairdos]?

Merge Plugins and SSEEdit both say it has 4 FormID errors.

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [05] KS Hairdo's.esp

[00:00] KS Hairdo'sForms [FLST:0507BB96]

[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [05065E01] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [05065E02] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [0507205F] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [05072060] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Yes, I got that too.

hey guys I had a stinker of a night brain is not engaged to do updates today so will leave another day sorry.

Get to feeling better.  This is supposed to be fun, not slave labor.  

HMM. That might work.

Worth a shot. I'll give it a try. Thanks man

Did something for my merged patch ..but I use a lot more plugins from oldrim...It should work..

Hey folks,

Not sure if it's been recommended already but Loot and Degradation looks like it will add tons of immersion and balance to the game.

The SSE version is in the misc downloads.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55677

Was thinking to add this but the oldrim one for MCM..

Couple random QOL mods:

Raven Rock - Fix Exit on Horseback

No More Standing Too Close SSE

Move It Dammit - for Skyrim Special Edition

I folded all three into my Miscellaneous merge and they seem to work as intended. Also merged No Spinning Death Animation into Misc as a test and it also seems to retain functionality. Wrye Bash had folded that into its Bashed Patch anyway, but an option if you need the space.

FNIS PCEA2 has been updated.

Feel better, Lexy!

Edited by Tzefira

Hey folks,

Not sure if it's been recommended already but Loot and Degradation looks like it will add tons of immersion and balance to the game.

The SSE version is in the misc downloads.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55677

People in the forums saying the enchantments don't work yet for SSE due to an SKSE bug that's been reported. Only thing keeping me from trying this right now. I like the being able to have NPCs do smithing work; I use Honed Metal for that right now. If Loot and Degradation were to get to full functionality I'd totally use it instead.

Couple random QOL mods:

Raven Rock - Fix Exit on Horseback

No More Standing Too Close SSE

Move It Dammit - for Skyrim Special Edition

I folded all three into my Miscellaneous merge and they seem to work as intended. Also merged No Spinning Death Animation into Misc as a test and it also seems to retain functionality. Wrye Bash had folded that into its Bashed Patch anyway, but an option if you need the space.

FNIS PCEA2 has been updated.

Feel better, Lexy!

Isn't Move it dammit part of EFF? but I will add these for Lexy to look at. She really not very well today she been snuggled up in bed all day and I am on dad duties she just a poor little lamb.

Also can i can if any of you have used iAFT?

I've started using iAFT combined with No More Standing Too Close as of yesterday. So far i am happy with both. Seems better fitting and easier to use than EFF. Also some nice extras like setting poses, setting up nice campsites, and making them dance for you ;)

Isn't Move it dammit part of EFF? but I will add these for Lexy to look at. She really not very well today she been snuggled up in bed all day and I am on dad duties she just a poor little lamb.

Also can i can if any of you have used iAFT?

Not sure if it's part of EFF tbh.  I actually was an iAFT user on classic so EFF is new to me. I have iAFT downloaded to do some comparing; it wouldn't hook Toccata first time I tried it but I'll try again today. If iAFT on SSE is same as classic then you do need to uncheck the 'Followers use horses' in iAFT MCM so it doesn't get janky with Convenient Horses (I saw EFF has a similar MCM option, not sure if that one also conflicts with CH if checked). 

There's a note in forums that if using No More Standing Too Close (linked in my last post) it needs to come after iAFT, just fyi.

Aww poor Lexy. Hope she gets some rest.

Not sure if it's part of EFF tbh.  I actually was an iAFT user on classic so EFF is new to me. I have iAFT downloaded to do some comparing; it wouldn't hook Toccata first time I tried it but I'll try again today. If iAFT on SSE is same as classic then you do need to uncheck the 'Followers use horses' in iAFT MCM so it doesn't get janky with Convenient Horses (I saw EFF has a similar MCM option, not sure if that one also conflicts with CH if checked). 

There's a note in forums that if using No More Standing Too Close (linked in my last post) it needs to come after iAFT, just fyi.

Aww poor Lexy. Hope she gets some rest.

well I would be interested in see a comparison between EFF and iAFT as EFF on SSE is fully complete.

Random question, do you guys deactivate the Bashed Patch while running DynDolod? I keep seeing conflicting advice on that.

Believe Sheson's advice is to deactivate the Bash Patch when generating DynDOLOD.

The logic i followed for DynDoLod in LE was to disable anything that has nothing to do with lods. Otherwise i was getting whole bunch of completely unrelated plugins (i.e. Combat AI) as masters, which made removing these mods a major PIA.

Not sure if that's still an issue in latest dydolod