As it was stated in the title, it seems DynDOLOD is not applying modded statue of Azura (Sexy Statues Skyrim v2 NSFW Warning) when generating LODs. When I launch the game, vanilla Azura appears instead of the modded variant. The modded statue of Azura will only appear once I get close enough to it. Also, I installed a mod which resize the statue 2x its normal to make it visible all across Skyrim (Elizabeths Tower - Azura Shrine SSE).
I have checked SSEEdit to see what defines the conflict and it turns out DynDOLOD.esp set the statue as persistent only and removed "is full lod" definition which was there in Elizabeth's Tower. I have very little idea of what those terms mean but my gut tells me that it has something to do with the trouble I am facing currently. Hence, is there a method to overcome this matter?
Thank you very much in advance.
Yea yea my launcher crashes when I use ENB and I hate it...
Well heres bit infromation
- My computer can handle ENB! How do i know? I used ENB year ago then I reinstalled skyrim and played but now it doesn't work
- I use Windows 10 (ENB works fine with w10 tried with friends PC)
- I use SKSE (steam)
- I have installed DirectX Runtime
- I run skyrim launcher as administrator
- I have set compatibilty mode windows 8 (there is no w10 mode)
- Launcher works fine without ENB
- I have installed ENB properly
- I have updated everything rly EVERYHING O.O
Well if anybody knows how to fix this... tell me I really need help :)
To follow the Myriad of problems I have been having with modding Fallout 3 that I wont get into, after generating new INI Files Mod Organizer will only detect my Integrated graphics card (Intel HD Graphics 530 if it helps) when it should be detecting my Dedicated 1060M like it has up until now. Ive tried using optimus, setting sD3DDevice= to use my 1060M, using NVIDIA control panel for Fallout 3, Fallout 3 Launcher, and even Mod Organizer.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.