Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Could somebody please let me know the total no. of files in each of their Merged Mod folders (excluding meta.ini and 'merge' folder). I'm having massive doubts about whether the merge result is correct.

Bathing in Slyrim

CACO Patches

Even Better Quest Objectives Patches

Farmhouse Chimneys

No Snow Under the Roof

Realistic Water 2

RS Children

Vivid Weathers

Thanks

@SkulldozeR

Well...aesthetics and immersion are always quite subjective. You consider your CoT image to be immersive and better blended with the environment where my eye says that i like better the Bleak or Low image of your VW post above. We are both right and both wrong! It all comes down to taste and I am sure that Manga cannot please everybody's "eye".

For me Vivid Weathers is just great with an amazing MCM addition and Vividian ENB for VW is almost to my liking.

You do not see it that way which is fair enough.

I am sure that you are getting my point!  ::):

Yes of course I get your point Astake. hehe

It's just that I despise the sharpness so far in the background.

First: Hi @all

Second: Neovalen, thanks for your guide and dedicated work!!

SFO

Yes, mid range trees in 2.4 are kind of crap. Will look at alternatives. Maybe just switch those particular trees to v2.0f, I'd rather not roll back the entire mod. Will look into it when I get time.

The mod author uploaded an optional file on March 22nd Less Saturated Pines (3 textures).

The trees are not that shiny any more (at least with my own ENB settings - only tweaked the settings of the package downloaded from enbdev.com - learning by doing). 

Sry, currently no other ENB/MO profile ready for testing/taking screenshots with it.

Edited by Terodorn
  • +1 1

That optional is probably included in 2.5 now. Part of the changelog:

* Better LOD's for green pines

* New texture for green pine needles

Apparently he tweaked the green pines for Opethfield ENB 7 beta 3, let's just hope it'll also look good with Vividian :p

Let's hope, won't be able to check it until tonight.

Yea, but have only seen them in a store at the Solitude Docks. Not sure if it's SR:LE that adds them, it's probably something REGS related in my case. I had to disable them too because they ate some FPS o.o

I've seen it in many places. It's like... the physics are broken for just them. Are the empty bottles added by one of the mods? Or are they a Vanilla thing? I can't even remember what vanilla Skyrim is like anymore.

EDIT: I don't have anything from REGS...

Edited by Alluistras

Does anyone else have empty wine bottles that go crazy in their game? They either float, or spaz, or I find them inside various furniture. I'd blame Shaogorath, but....

Indeed I do. Found them in Various places. I'd just pick them up and drop them and they'd behave afterwards. Also found a single skeleton that was having a one man rager inside a cave. dude was going bananas.

Indeed I do. Found them in Various places. I'd just pick them up and drop them and they'd behave afterwards. Also found a single skeleton that was having a one man rager inside a cave. dude was going bananas.

Okay so It's not just me. Good to know. I'll do some more digging. I'd like to get it fixed. Right now I just grab them all up and melt them into glass. They behave after that. ;) CCO adds that recipe I'm guessing.