Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Every time I think I'm done installing this pack something gets updated and/or changed and so I begin the process again. This is not a complaint, I take my time when installing STEP packs like this to ensure I make no errors (or as few as possible), but rather a compliment. The fact that this changes and updates regularly speaks volumes about the dedication of the author and users of this pack. Thank you all for your hard work.

• +1 1

this is sweet put it this way If Neo doesn't add it to base i will likely add it to extended as it would make a life so much easier.

I could swear Darth that I had recommended it in SR:LE extended...

Perhaps I didn't...perhaps I am getting too old to remember!!  ::):

In any case it is a fantastic mod, well thought and implemented and Kesta is a great mod author!

Just wish he would implement a few more operations regarding Immersive Horses...but I absolutely love it so far! Hotkey and life saver!  :;):

Hi Neo.

Is there anyway you could Change the text color for optionals in your guide to yellow? It would be really cool if you could also do Special Installation, maybe not the "do not install readme" ones but the ones that offer installing instructions. You guide looks very nice and clean, but it would just help things pop out at the reader a little bit more

Does anyone else feel that 'mid range' trees (no LODs, but outside fShadowDistance range) are very bright since updating SFO from 2.3b to 2.4? Especially compared to their LODs.. I don't recall this being so noticable. I'm seeing this when walking around in the area outside Whiterun/Riverwood. Perhaps it's because I'm using Rampage ENB with Vivid Weathers but before I change anything I was wondering if someone else is experiencing this as well.

Hi Neo

Do you have the fireplaces Add-On for Embers HD set to v1.02 on purpose or did you not see the 1.1 update? It was a smart idea having all of the version  numbers after the patches

Fixed. I didn't notice he made yet another update. :)

Does anyone else feel that 'mid range' trees (no LODs, but outside fShadowDistance range) are very bright since updating SFO from 2.3b to 2.4? Especially compared to their LODs.. I don't recall this being so noticable. I'm seeing this when walking around in the area outside Whiterun/Riverwood. Perhaps it's because I'm using Rampage ENB with Vivid Weathers but before I change anything I was wondering if someone else is experiencing this as well.

I noticed it and switched back to SFO 2.0f which looks alot better with new Vivid Weather IMHO, less saturated greens and browns (you'll need to install dyndolod billboards for this version as well)

Yes, mid range trees in 2.4 are kind of crap. Will look at alternatives. Maybe just switch those particular trees to v2.0f, I'd rather not roll back the entire mod. Will look into it when I get time.

I noticed the installation instructions for Altas Map Markers still indicates that the Compass Tweaks addon should be selected during installation. With the addition of the MCM version, does this still function? I'm a little fuzzy on where one ends and the other takes over.

Good call, I think it can be removed due to the MCM settings.

Good call, I think it can be removed due to the MCM settings.

Yes it can be removed but you will have to set the compass settings up in the MCM which -for me- proved a bit of a hassle. He has the previous settings in the file section for those who prefer the old compass tweaks. Just install in the mod and you're set ;)

So is the guide back to using Vividian ENB? Is the Vivid Weathers option forfeit now?

Yes it can be removed but you will have to set the compass settings up in the MCM which -for me- proved a bit of a hassle. He has the previous settings in the file section for those who prefer the old compass tweaks. Just install in the mod and you're set ;)

So is the guide back to using Vividian ENB? Is the Vivid Weathers option forfeit now?

Still using Vivid Weathers as the base weather mod. Just swapped out the ENB for the new Vividian compatible with Vivid Weathers.

Vividian was the ENB of choice before VW came out. No downside to sticking with VW ENB if it's your preference... meshes are the same.

I'm still sticking with the original Vividian. The new Vivid Weathers seem a lot harsher and too vivid for my taste:

VW

t.jpg20160321193354_1.jpg

Old Vividian setup

20160321201554_1.jpg20160321201647_1.jpg

Maybe there is a fine line of tuning with the new VW but I haven't go the time to fiddle with it. It somehow seems "incomplete"... but that's just me