Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

do we have to redo the dyndolod thing when installing the new skyrim flora overhaul version?

I didn't update it and it works fine. Besides I think DynDOLOD doesn't take into account the flora. All of the lods regarding trees/bushes etc are ignore during the script's creation.

Is it always safe to redo DynDOLOD middle game? Should the character be indoors when doing so?

What about rebuilding the Bashed patch, ASIS, DSR?

You should de-activate DynDOLOD from the MCM menu, go indoors, save, exit-game, de-activate mod, reload last save, save, exit, then rebuild the .esp and load. It's pretty straightforward. Otherwise you get errors that LODs are not found in world xxxx.js etc.

The others are fine as far as I know. Easy pickings.

Well, sadly you will have to do DynDOLOD again anyway since Realistic Boat Bobbing was updated but doesn't include the SR Merge esp any more.

Luckily, there is an equivalent ESP but it has got a different name and it doesn't have the RealisticWaterTwo.esp master like my custom one did so there is a new loot rule for it as well.

Neo, I updated the Boat mod but my DynDOLOD.esp didn't return a missing esp error, I didn't have to re-run it. 

That's odd, mine had it as a master.

Weird. What I did notice is that with the 2.4.1 version of RBB the related Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp file appeared at the bottom of my load order and was unchecked. It could be that the previous version was using the RBB - SR Merge.esp file instead of Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp. Whatever the case, my DynDOLOD didn't put it as a master. Should I run DDL again to have boats bobbing in the distance or am I good to go this way?

The old version had RBB - SR Merge.esp, that doesn't exist anymore.

The new versions file name is Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp.

Therefore:

1) Activate that esp.

2) Add LOOT rule to load RealisticWaterTwo.esp after it.

3) Sort with LOOT.

4) Play. I would recommend running DDL, not sure why you didn't have mastered previously.

The old version had RBB - SR Merge.esp, that doesn't exist anymore.

The new versions file name is Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp.

Therefore:

1) Activate that esp.

2) Add LOOT rule to load RealisticWaterTwo.esp after it.

3) Sort with LOOT.

4) Play. I would recommend running DDL, not sure why you didn't have mastered previously.

I know and did all the loot rule/sort thing. Why does it need DDL anyway? Is the mod dependent on LODs?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found what was the case about DDL and remade it. Apparently I had put RBB - SR Merged.esp in a different mod in the left pane of MO and when I updated the RBB, I forgot to uninstall the merged esp. It was master in DDL indeed.

Edited by SkulldozeR

hmm, there was a few "injected" records that were probably once part of wrymstooth.

I deleted them as I had suspicion that they were removed in some update

In terms of RBB supporting other islands or mods...

If anyone wants to make a new module for other mods, hit me up. The only thing I ask is that you build it like how the Falskaar and Wrymstooth modules are set up.

reposting 

question: i have been away from Skyrim and modding in general for a while and i need a refresher on something :

should the priority arrow in the left column be pointing up wards or downwards  when following this guide ?

AKA  mod 1 should be at the top and mod 200 something down at the bottom right ?

You install the mods from SR:LE on exactly the same way they are presented in the guide.

Meaning reading from top to bottom of the guide, you install as you move along.

Assuming that you are using MO; then yes MOD A with a priority 1 will be overridden by MOD B with priority 200 (or whatever > 1) if they have conflicting assets.

Generally speaking mods that are installed on the top part of MO's left pane have less priority that those towards the bottom.

Mind you, I am talking abt mod install order (left pane of MO) and not plugins load order (right pane of MO). The later can be adjusted using LOOT taking into account the LOOT rules posted in SR:LE.

Hope this helps!

@ Neo

Now that you have also incorporated Immersive Horses in the guide have u considered using Easy Wheel Menu by Kesta?

I love this mod and can really save quite an amount of different hotkeys!  ::):

Edited by Astakos
  • +1 2

Now that you have also incorporated Immersive Horses in the guide have u considered using Easy Wheel Menu by Kesta?

Ohh this is so good! I'm using this but I had forgotten that it's compatible with Immersive Horses! I guess I can now finally call my horse using a 360 controller! *cheers*

@ Neo

this is sweet put it this way If Neo doesn't add it to base i will likely add it to extended as it would make a life so much easier.

Edited by Darth_mathias