Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

After creating my own guide and 2 sub guides (one of which is still a work in progress) I now have a much deeper apprication for Neo and all the hard work and dedication he puts into SRLE to make it so awesome.

Thanks Darth ;)

Just my opinion here, but I would love to see Frostfall dropped by default, I think for most of us who still play Skyrim at this point, we are beyond wanting to constantly stop and warm up and just want to play.

I also think it might be good to drop BFT and instead use the lighter and script-free Complete Fast Travel Overhaul

Also I noticed that there are many areas in the Content section at the top that get Linked to incorrectly, I'm sure you're probably aware of that however

Although I respect your opinion, I'm rather liking the Frostfall experience. Perhaps later I may feel as you do but I would recommend keeping it and just deactivate it from menu in game, win-win.

My opinion is, its an essential part of the modded Skyrim experience, thus it stays. That, of course, doesn't stop you from not installing it for your play through or setting the difficulty lower in the MCM. :)

Hi guys,

Have any of you encountered an issue with drawing animations when you have a shield on left hand and a mace or axe on the right?

It seems that the animation that plays shows unseathing the axe or mace from the left part and not from the right. If I completely unequip and equip again it plays as it should but only for a moment or two...then comes back to the faulty ones.

I do not remember having this sort of issue before updating XPMSE to v3.77.

Any thoughts?

Hi guys,

Have any of you encountered an issue with drawing animations when you have a shield on left hand and a mace or axe on the right?

It seems that the animation that plays shows unseathing the axe or mace from the left part and not from the right. If I completely unequip and equip again it plays as it should but only for a moment or two...then comes back to the faulty ones.

I do not remember having this sort of issue before updating XPMSE to v3.77.

Any thoughts?

I almost always dual wield so I wouldn't have noticed a change. I would try posting in the XPMSE forum since the last changelog for it is:

Version 3.77

(2016-02-24)

- Updated the XPMSE RaceMenu Pose Script

- Removed resctrictions for Sword and Board animations

I almost always dual wield so I wouldn't have noticed a change. I would try posting in the XPMSE forum since the last changelog for it is:

Will do! Just thought I would post here first as not to bug Groovtama.

Neo, I would appreciate if next time you load up the game can check this and advise.

Equip a shield and an axe or mace, and sheath-unseath a few times in a row and see if what I describe happens to you as well.

Thanks! :)

Since the latest Mature Skin update I've noticed a visible neck seam in the textures. Now this also goes for male characters as well, though, so I wonder if it might just be a lighting issue in the Alternate Start character creation cell. Anyone else noticed anything similar?

Hey Neo.  I was wondering what your experience was updating Better Vampires.  I looked at the author's instructions and, in order to do that, I need to edit your patch, asis, and DSR, as well as a couple other conflict patches that rely on it, make a clean save, and add them again.  I'm hesitant to do that since that has left past games a bit screwy.  Have you, or anyone else on here, updated it by just overwriting the old version and, if you have, were there any problems?  I'm only level 7 so I haven't really done anything with vampires, I'm not even sure I've encountered one yet, if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

Since the latest Mature Skin update I've noticed a visible neck seam in the textures. Now this also goes for male characters as well, though, so I wonder if it might just be a lighting issue in the Alternate Start character creation cell. Anyone else noticed anything similar?

I don't have any neck seam that I've seen. Perhaps try downloading it again since I know there was an issue about this initially in the comments but believe it was fixed.

Hey Neo.  I was wondering what your experience was updating Better Vampires.  I looked at the author's instructions and, in order to do that, I need to edit your patch, asis, and DSR, as well as a couple other conflict patches that rely on it, make a clean save, and add them again.  I'm hesitant to do that since that has left past games a bit screwy.  Have you, or anyone else on here, updated it by just overwriting the old version and, if you have, were there any problems?  I'm only level 7 so I haven't really done anything with vampires, I'm not even sure I've encountered one yet, if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

To be honest, I haven't had to update BV mid-playthrough yet... he always seems to update when I'm not in a game. That said, I can't imagine too much going wrong if you haven't become a vampire yet.

ELFX 3.0.  This should toss everyone's CR's into a blender for awhile.

Not to mention the new Vivid Weathers... should be a fun week or two.

Hello Neo.

My question is about Stunning Statues of Skyrim and No Snow Under the Roof. The files that we rename in Stunning Statues, are we supposed to copy them to NSUTR? If we are can you please reword the guide. I renamed the files and made the new folder not realizing that they needed copied to NSUTR. I only caught on to this by reading a post under another topic

Hello Neo.

My question is about Stunning Statues of Skyrim and No Snow Under the Roof. The files that we rename in Stunning Statues, are we supposed to copy them to NSUTR? If we are can you please reword the guide. I renamed the files and made the new folder not realizing that they needed copied to NSUTR. I only caught on to this by reading a post under another topic

No they are not meant to be copied into NSUTR. Where did you read that? However you'll have remove the meshes\prometheus\architecture\statuessnow folder in NSUTR. So NSUTR doesn't overwrite any files of Stunning Statues.

It seems that Vivid Weathers will replace Climates of Tamriel and other major mods.

What great work Mangaclub as done!

No DLC support yet, and also may not be totally compatible with Frostfall. Killing me that I can't just switch right now.

Although maybe I'll just do it anyway and update it when those are added.